Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 3070 V2 OC 8GB GDDR6 LHR DUAL-RTX3070-O8G-V2
GPU Driver Version: 537.13
CPU:12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400F 2.50 GHz
RAM: Kingston FURY Beast 2x16GB DDR4 PC4-25600
Motherboard: ASRock B660M-HDV
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Samsung 980 1TB MZ-V8V1T0BW

I've tried all advice putting much effort into solving my issue. I've reistalled Steam completely. Also, I've switched downloading regions about 20 times and it had no result. Right after that, I've cleared downloading cache and again nothing. I've bought a new PC. All drivers should be new, as I've updated them a week ago.

I thought that the problem may hide in the name of the user folder of my OS. I've changed it from "Влад" to "Vlad" using instructions from the Internet. An article from Steam Customer Support helped me to check setting of the brandmauer putting Steam to exeptions. And again - nothing has changed.

I have this game installed to my previous device, and it worked just fine. It was Mac, but I've used Windows there. Maybe now it has some files in the cloud which are preventing the process from finishing. Just random thoughts.

Describing the issue: downloading stops at 97%. It's trying to go on, but each time it lasts about a second or so. It seems like it fails, but I don't see the issue written on the screen, or the system is preventing something to download.

It looks like an issue on Steam side. Have you tried to contact Steam Support for this issue? Also verifying the game files might also help but the game is not installed on your case so not really sure verifying is applicable.

It looks like an issue on Steam side. Have you tried to contact Steam Support for this issue? Also verifying the game files might also help but the game is not installed on your case so not really sure verifying is applicable.

I really want to play this game, but it seems like I'm forced to download it from a pirate network, and insert all the files to the Steam folder to verify them later with the service. Also, I have considerated buying a new HDD, but I'm not sure honestly.

Back
Top Bottom