Users who are viewing this thread

Game just crashes when I launch... :sad: Somebody help please?

Just says "The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now?". You can already see that in the image tho. Thanks.

For your Information
If you updated the game, you won't be able to launch mod or game because buggysoft changed something.
Please delete the mod folder in Modules folder. Then you will be able to play the game.
I will try to find a way to resolve it, but if other solutions/mods work, please let me know so that I won't waste more time on this.

enhanced battle test is working on the lastest version of beta. Why your mod isn't? Will you publish an update?

enhanced battle test is working on the lastest version of beta. Why your mod isn't? Will you publish an update?
Because I didn't spend any time on this after that game update. I won't release a new update - especially while EA will arrive in 6 days.
If you still want to test some units, feel free to check Enhanced Battle Test as you mentioned already. It's working and it's pretty good as well.

Because I didn't spend any time on this after that game update. I won't release a new update - especially while EA will arrive in 6 days.
If you still want to test some units, feel free to check Enhanced Battle Test as you mentioned already. It's working and it's pretty good as well.
Enhanced Battle Test don't work too.

@Bloc

How did you make the feature to be able to switch to bots after you've died? i tried to look in the native files and your files for where you call the action to do so, but i can't find it. I think that aspect was very fun that you could control a bot after you die and im trying to get it into the singleplayer mode.

Last edited:
Set Mission.MainAgent to null and assign Agent.ControllerType.Player to bot and keep id/object which bot you assigned as a reference if you don't want to iter through alive soldiers when you want to change it back.

Hey man, sorry to thread necro, but got a couple of questions I was hoping you could answer.

You said you had to remove Torches. I know that this applied to beta versions of the game, but how exactly did you implement it?

I am trying to enable torch functionality for myself, but it's not really working (while googling about it is when I found your mod).

In essence, I can get the character models to hold torches, but only if I disable the prefabs that create the flames. If I leave the prefabs enabled, then the torch spawns under the character/horse feet in what looks like a 0.000 0.000 0.000 position (relative to the character/horse). This applies to the Native torch, i.e. it seems broken by default.

Based on this, and based on the fact you had to remove torches, I'm guessing they are fundamentally broken at the moment. Anyway, hoping for any insights you might be able to give.

Many thanks!

You said you had to remove Torches. I know that this applied to beta versions of the game, but how exactly did you implement it?
It was basically using an axe XML with replacing mesh with a torch. I also used flame prefab for item part inside the main XML node to make it burning. However, the game itself already contains that right now ( at least that's what I have seen in XML ) so you can use that and use it as torch.
There is a specific usage for torch in items, for item_usage="torch" to be more specific. It's basically same with banner. It sticks to other hand, while not blocking soldiers to use main weapon. If you need main weapon, you need to do some swapping stuff.

Which I was also checking today for my More Raiding mod. But apparently, Taleworlds decided to stop child/teenager slaughter which might end up me dropping that mod as well.

Back
Top Bottom