Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone know how to change the colours of the shields and take off the factions emblem?
It's hardcoded unfortunately. Whole color logic in the game is a bit unstable and if I make it customizable, it will just create more crashes

Sir is a same problem in battle test
Regardless to that, if there is no navigation-mesh in the battlefield that you spawned, then you can only order charge. Try ruins map - then you should be able to command your troops

Bloc any upcoming updates ? or Advanced Battle mod + Enhanced + adding NPC's maybe? :grin:
I will update something, it will be mostly polishing and bringing fire arrows/banners back. But that's all. I can't add extra troops. Its not hard but it will just take time and I don't have time to setup that.

Mod stops working for some reason. Was using it the other week no problem, have the latest version and all. It loads up just fine, I go to the custom battle setup and no matter what options or map I select, once I hit Start it freezes up and crashes.

It's hardcoded unfortunately. Whole color logic in the game is a bit unstable and if I make it customizable, it will just create more crashes

How do we edit navigation maps? I would love some areas outside of the current borders.

jxTMe.jpg
New Update v0.2.5

Download From Here

Changelog:
  • Small optimizations
  • You can now divide your soldiers into groups and flank enemy - or do fun tactics like kill circles etc. You should be able to control all of them even after separation
  • Banners are back, Fire arrows are back ( and better hopefully )
  • More variety
  • Extra brain for enemy commander and units - depending on their
  • Siege maps are now a thing - They do all the siege-y stuff now, ramming, battle tower etc. AI simply awkward though
  • Changed luxury color of enemy to something a bit fancier

How do we edit navigation maps? I would love some areas outside of the current borders.
Not possible without Editor

Last edited:
Whenever I load into a siege map(except 4) it is all white and I can't see anything. As for 4 I can load it but after a few seconds, no matter what stops responding and crashes.

Whenever I load into a siege map(except 4) it is all white and I can't see anything. As for 4 I can load it but after a few seconds, no matter what stops responding and crashes.
Even with new update? How many troops are you putting? And for "White" issue, set brigtness to 0. Only siege 4 and 3 is playable right now.

Great update, was able to experience the siege and the many destructeble targets.
Sometimes the fog, makes it unplayable it just appears all white screen, is that suposes to happen? Or is it as you mentioned a brightnes problem, because it accured to me only when fog is presented.

can anyone help me please i try everything
the game crash every time
in the intro loading screen
'the appliction faced problem. we need to collect necessary files to fix this problem would you like to upload these files now'

can anyone help me please i try everything
the game crash every time
in the intro loading screen
'the appliction faced problem. we need to collect necessary files to fix this problem would you like to upload these files now'
You can try Enhanced battle test and see if that crashes for you aswell, if it does then it's likely your game that's causing issues not the mod.

You can try Enhanced battle test and see if that crashes for you aswell, if it does then it's likely your game that's causing issues not the mod.
Thanks for your reply

yes i try the two mods
but they all crashes
I reinstall the game and The problem still exists

I had the same problem in the first mod the same message and the same crash
but i fixed like this

the game crash. and i received a message:
the application faced a problem. we need to collect necassary files to fix the problem. would you like to ubload these files
help plz
i do exactly what you do but every time i click on BattleTest.bat. the game crash on the start
EDIT
now it's work
Erase the contents of your "BattleTest.bat" file and replace it with this:
nativestarter.exe _MODULES_*Native*BattleTest*_MODULES_
thanks to johbowfor and thank you Bloc for the mod

Back
Top Bottom