1.010 Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBEDKX7vMZc

You can go right through the front wall of the siege tower if you stand in front of it while it moves.

Carried over from 1.003:
All map tree meshes have map_trees material hardcoded to them. Changing material to other in brfs does not change anything in game. Additionally deleting map_trees material from materials.brf altogether does not produce an error on launching, but instead loads vertex-colored white textures on tree meshes.

Not a gamebreaking bug, but I decided to report it, as it is quite unusual given general way of how things are with textures->materials->meshes.

Version 1.010, I got this bug when accepting the "Meet spy in X town" quest:

I didn't experience anything too disturbing. The only thing I noticed was when I got to the town in question, the spy was easily identified as the only person who was walking around naked, save for a leather cap and a pair of boots. Not really a big bug, but kinda takes the challenge out of finding the dude.

Tiberius said:
This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBEDKX7vMZc

You can go right through the front wall of the siege tower if you stand in front of it while it moves.

That's been an issue since the previous version. I've been stood in the siege tower and had guys 'appear' behind me lots of times. :smile:

Good spot though!

Honour bug is still there when continuing a save game from previous versions, for 1.011.

Here is my main characters honour (note before, in 1.003 he had -3 honour, in 1.010 he had 80 something, and now...):

And relation with an honourable lord:

Deleting all my previous saves, as this kind of ruins it. Besides I like starting over.

travellersal2.png

2 out of 3 attempts to accept the 'follow the spy' quest ended this way. upon clicking ok the game crashes to desktop.

Franciscus said:
Something strange happened with my saved game after upgrading to 1.010, but I am probably doing something wrong... :sad:. I am unable to restore a previously saved game (under 1.003), with a character of level 10+, and I get an error stating "RGL error. Load error: Number of simple triggers in file: 85; exceeds 84". I was using the graphical enhancements mod by Zaro and a few of the MageLords tweaks, so I decided to make a full uninstall,  clean install of 1.003 and patch it to 1.010, but the same thing happens; nevertheless I am able to start a new game, apparently without problems.
Edit => Even stranger is the fact that even with a clean 1.003 install I am now also not able to load the same game, saved with 1.003 ???

Just posting to add, got the same error message as above. Upgraded from 1.003 to 1.011, but iit won't load the savegame I made using 1.003. Shouts "RGL error. Load error: Number of simple triggers in file: 85; exceeds 84".

Is it possible to edit some text files somewhere, kicking the simple trigger count down? I'd really like to play again!

If you conquer all the map, the game freezes and you just can't do anything until you restart your computer... :neutral:

there are lots of problems with arrows getting stucked in the air in khergits castles (the ones that you have to use a siege wall...)

Dreen said:

Ok, so, I'm not sure if this is a bug or supposed to be this way.  However, it seems that at virtually every castle I siege with the requirement of building a siege tower, while my 4 to 6 guys are beside the tower, people start dropping from the castle and attack my guys.  It has gotten to the point where I'll have like 20 to 30 enemies hovering around the siege engine.  This, naturally, makes those battles almost impossible to play.    I usually try to defend my 6 guys.  But, when I have like 20 enemies running around and a whole bunch of archers shooting at me, then there is no way to finish the siege. 

Anyway, I end up finishing the maps using that fun cheat of Crtl+F4.  This should not be.  Either I use the cheat code or the maps are fixed.

I will try to update the names of the maps where this is happening for sure as I play.  I can say that the 2 castles west of Tihr definitely have this issue.

FS

Edit: This thread still stands even in 1.010 http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,49179.0.html

Edit: Ribeyet is one of the castles...
Dreen,

Thanks for backing up my point!  I've really become so tired of this.  It seems that virtually all of the castles/towns that are with siege towers have people jumping over the wall.

Add to this list what I've done in the link below (Malayburg), Ribeyet and the 2 castles west of Tihr. 

Yesterday I sieged another castle (for the Vaegirs this time) and had the same problem.  I took a screenie, but unfortunately its at home.

Is there any comment from the administration on this issue?  Or is this supposed to happen...

FS

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,49179.0.html

I haven't had this issue in Sungetche (sp?) castle though, which is also a tower castle.

Maybe its just some weird AI bug, You know like, during normal battles the AI sometimes just rushes on, sometimes proceeds bit by bit and sometimes just stands there. Maybe it somehow got mixed up now and the soldiers are told to charge when in castle, even though they are supposed to hold their position.

okay so i was given a castle w/ a village, i helped it a lot so the village has like +53 relations with me, i recruited from the village and got 13 crossbowman, which is kinda weird, but...  when i used them in a battle every single one of them looked exactly the same all clones of each other

Follow the spy quest is pretty bugged. Here's what I got:

When this happened, the spy was in the Unremarkable traveller's party.

This is from the full installer. The save game was not created in any earlier versions.

In 1.011, I keep getting random CTDs with no error messages at all, generally when going in and out of scenes, and when selecting dialogue actions with characters. I have Unique Armoury installed in the native module.

Camera is still borked on widescreen. See my previous post here for screenshots:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,45213.msg1203208.html#msg1203208

Was really hoping this would get fixed. Haven't played M&B since the 1.0 release because of this bug. Am I the only one on widescreen or what?  :sad:

Assessing trade prices makes you leave town. This is a problem when you are inside an enemy town, and suddenly find yourself outside. Perhaps the sneak inside requirement should be lapsed for one hour after assessment? Or return to the town menu after assessment rather than the world map?

I've done this twice now by accident by clicking "assess" instead of "arms merchant". Both times I got crushed trying to sneak in again. :sad:

Version 1.011
Took a major relations hit when I joined the Swadians - Harlaus went from 0 to -25.  That's definitely costing me when I take castles or cities.

Crash
I layed siege on Yruma Castle, last fortress of Vaegirs along with 2 ally lords following. Battle starts, we wipe them clean, take the castle, then the game crashes. i tried 5 times, always crashed. then i let other lords go, take the castle, it didnt crash. then i went back to old savegame, sieged again with 2 same lords in my side, game crashes.

dpydch.jpg

Back
Top Bottom