?Gamescom 2019 (20-24 August)

Users who are viewing this thread

Insider said:
Troops, loot and skills screens

bYLmT.png
u9qWH.png
dtOEW.png
any idea what is w( 50+ 8w) in troops? wounded?

Varrak said:
Sanberk said:

edit: developer says that "around %80" after he was asked about the done percentage of the game.

I tried to translate important parts.

This is after 45-50 hours of gameplay.

After conquering a castle you will have a building section. (Some people were asking if this feature were scrapped.)

You can manage enterprises in the city and resources coming from villages.

There aren't boiling oils in the game but you can drop exploading pots on top of enemies after they breached the first door.

They are at %80 . But there are features they want to add, and there are some features to improve.

I hope it helps.

Proper banner for a bannerlady

5x7VA.png

Raiding with the bois

I-y6c.png

Inventory screen

UvGy5.png

Battle orders

0P3Aa.png

Order of battle

ecNx2.png

Battanian forest battle like the one with Schwarzenegger-looking-like character from earlier Gamescoms, this time with Alijin

1JVBA.png

Besieging imperial scum

c0UvF.png

After two years of "finishing retouches" speech finding myself with an Early Access has been like a kick in the stomach for me.
Truly surprised... 
I know I'm not going to find an answer, however I must ask the following question: what is missing from the game to label it Early Acces? And all the more so considering what you told us that you weren't adding more features...

I hope you'll be honest and start making a list of what's left to introduce...We'll have the mod tools by March 2020 at least?

Cold surprise that I will have to digest...

Terco_Viejo said:
After two years of "finishing retouches" speech finding myself with an Early Access has been like a kick in the stomach for me.
Truly surprised... 
I know I'm not going to find an answer, however I must ask the following question: what is missing from the game to label it Early Acces? And all the more so considering what you told us that you weren't adding more features...

I hope you'll be honest and start making a list of what's left to introduce...We'll have the mod tools by March 2020 at least?

Totaly what i first felt when i saw it was only EA that was announced. Then again, nothing TW say can surprise me anymore, if they released it tommorow without announcement or 2021 i really just want it to be the best it can. From what i see it will be the game of the generation, next to one other title.

KucukEniste said:
Varrak said:
Sanberk said:

edit: developer says that "around %80" after he was asked about the done percentage of the game.

I tried to translate important parts.

This is after 45-50 hours of gameplay.

After conquering a castle you will have a building section. (Some people were asking if this feature were scrapped.)

You can manage enterprises in the city and resources coming from villages.

There aren't boiling oils in the game but you can drop exploading pots on top of enemies after they breached the first door.

They are at %80 . But there are features they want to add, and there are some features to improve.

I hope it helps.

Also wondering what the battle size is set at. There don't seem to be that many soldiers on the field (at least, not as many as I can manage in Warband).

Terco_Viejo said:
Truly surprised... 

One thing I noticed in the Game Clerks preview video is that the shield, javelins and spear all occupy the same location on the back, all clipping into each other.  Also during a bridge battle scene, there is a moment where the player is riding a horse through the creek below and warping onto the bridge as if the pathing barrier is not accurate to the bridge model.

hum wonder if they will manage to include end-game SP content by March, or if we will start with 6months or so of early-middle gameplay only.

so release by Q4 2020 or Q3 2021 (Gamescom release) seems a good bet now.

Terco_Viejo said:
Truly surprised... 

Why early access? TaleWorlds say “it is only possible to test [the sandbox’s] limits by making it available to players,” that they want to gather buckets of feedback, and that they could also use the extra time to work on making the world’s many cities more distinct. In its early access launch state, they say it will offer “the true, unique experience of Mount & Blade” in both singleplayer and multiplayer. Given that the original Mount & Blade didn’t truly shine until it got a standalone expansion, Warband, early access doesn’t sound so bad.
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/08/20/mount-blade-ii-bannerlord-rides-into-early-access-in-march/

I suspect the 80% complete might be:
1. Not all towns/castles/villages have a full set of unique scenes yet (last Gamescom demo reused a number of scenes in different locations),
2. End game stuff as kalarhan suggested, &
3. On-going debugging/improvements to make more features compatible as opposed to adding new features

Terco_Viejo said:
Truly surprised... 

Considering that they just made a turnaround and attributes (strength, etc.) are back in game, we can assume nothing is set in stone, even at this point.

Back
Top Bottom