Users who are viewing this thread

It is a real shame that this forum doesn't have any sort of notification system for posts as I would be engaging a lot more when tagged!

But yes, I usually always skim to see any new images at the least, no worries needed for that! Just only post now and again :wink:

Also... Poor Terco.... !

Why poor Terco,what happened to Terco
Also men great work! This is a place where i come to relax my eyes on this forum!

mAtAtA said:
Why poor Terco,what happened to Terco
Also men great work! This is a place where i come to relax my eyes on this forum!
Thanks man, i too look at the concepts every day myself ?.
I don't know about what Captain meant, he might have confused Terco with my broken heart  :smile:

Do you think the elite cavalry of battania should look like rohirims?
latest
e50197270d066e0fe1953b1eacb8aff0.jpg

c97c7ef28ec8cbf67981895e29a4f770.jpg

JuanNieve said:
Do you think the elite cavalry of battania should look like rohirims?
latest
e50197270d066e0fe1953b1eacb8aff0.jpg

c97c7ef28ec8cbf67981895e29a4f770.jpg

This is a great idea! despite all the desire to comply with historicity, Calradia remains an invented world
also i think that aserai must be morу colorful when thety stay at this time

Terco,very good job! This shows that there is absolutely 100% possibility of making the troops look varied inside the same unit type, yet still look good and consistent even with just default TW armors.

Piconi said:
Terco,very good job! This shows that there is absolutely 100% possibility of making the troops look varied inside the same unit type, yet still look good and consistent even with just default TW armors.

Thanks!  :party:
With small adjustments, I think you get a lot. Look (I don't know if you've had time to look at it) at the Druzhinnik unit. They have attached a helmet according to... much better than the previous one. Now all that's left is for them to remove that awful mesh bib and replace it with lamellar armor.

Terco_Viejo said:
A Tercorevamp of the imperial units for the multiplayer section.

Very nice, I much prefer all of these to the current aesthetic. My only gripe is I really dislike the tunic the recruits wear, they look so low quality compared to other assets and I don't understand the weird black patterns. 

Terco_Viejo said:
[...] Look (I don't know if you've had time to look at it) at the Druzhinnik unit. They have attached a helmet according to... much better than the previous one. Now all that's left is for them to remove that awful mesh bib and replace it with lamellar armor.
Yes, only now have i been able to play and see it. Yeah now that brown apron realy stands out, it needs to be eastern lammelar on Druzhinik.

Terco_Viejo said:
Now all that's left is for them to remove that awful mesh bib and replace it with lamellar armor.

Well you did get them to agree on the lamellar armor, I guess it's just a matter of time until the get to it in their pipeline :smile:

petmonster_tw said:
Terco_Viejo said:
That actual piece of metal carried on its shoulders is quite odd as well as ugly...

From my humble opinion, I have to tell you that from my point of view this Druzhina troop lacks that " principesque " and slavic nature in equal parts. If you have any metal lamellar armor do the test to see how it looks.

EjZMq.jpg
You are all right. Will have new lamellar for "Druzhinnik" Thanks for the feedback!

#tercomakingsketchessincejuly

Yeah i saw that a month ago, but totally forgot about it. It seems aesthetic changes ARE in their minds, but secondary next to bugfixes and balancing before EA.
My opinion is that most of the aesthetic changes we could expect to be made will be made in the time between EA and full release.
Hopefully also the most interesting ones out of this thread  :fruity:

Stupid fat thumbs, deleted my post by accident !

Terco_Viejo said:

That looks absolutely fantastic, certainly superior to the current ones. If you were to make these for every faction and then release a mod, I would be in love.

Count Delinard said:
Terco_Viejo said:
Now all that's left is for them to remove that awful mesh bib and replace it with lamellar armor.

Well you did get them to agree on the lamellar armor, I guess it's just a matter of time until the get to it in their pipeline :smile:

petmonster_tw said:
Terco_Viejo said:
That actual piece of metal carried on its shoulders is quite odd as well as ugly...

From my humble opinion, I have to tell you that from my point of view this Druzhina troop lacks that " principesque " and slavic nature in equal parts. If you have any metal lamellar armor do the test to see how it looks.

EjZMq.jpg
You are all right. Will have new lamellar for "Druzhinnik" Thanks for the feedback!

#tercomakingsketchessincejuly

Gear spins slowly... :lol:
giphy.webp

Faustus said:
Terco_Viejo said:

That looks absolutely fantastic, certainly superior to the current ones. If you were to make these for every faction and then release a mod, I would be in love.

Well, technically we've been doing it since this thread was opened.  :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom