Search results for query: *

• Users: Ulathar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ulathar

Is this working as intended? War all the time, no chance to do anything:

Something seems to be really wrong since 1.3.0. It is impossible to keep my kingdom alive. EVERYONE is declaring war against me over and over and over again. Making peace costs 1.22 Million. Yes. MILLION since the last patch. And even if i make truce with one faction (and beeing broke...
  2. Ulathar

Need More Info Some Siege Maps are Broken, like Rovalt for example:

Hey there, I spent my first ~25 hours of playtime as a Sturgian Vassal and thus was fighting mostly in the northern part of the map. Took like ~15 castles and towns in total during that time mostly in the Khuzait and Sturgian region without any bigger issues during those sieges (attack and...
  3. Ulathar

Where to find the Steam "CD-Key" for MB2:Bannerlord to add the Game to my profile?

Hey all, this might be a stupid question, but for some reasons I can not find any option in Steam to show my Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlords Early Access CD-Key and thus I can't add it to my games profile here in the Forum. Did I miss something or is this not possible right now (during Early...
  4. Ulathar

How do i fire Commanders in my Town?

Yeah.... simple question, complex problem -.-. i own Warsaw and have ALL commanders hired. they are very expensive.... is there any way to stop them from looting my purse? i am almost broke :(.
  5. Ulathar

Sieges, are you serious?

How in hell am i supposed to win a siege? The AI is so god damn stupid, that the first noob who climbs the ladder will block EVERY ONE ELSE. i have a siege running for nearly 2 hours now and still am not able to pass those damn ladders because NPCs blocks them while shooting at each other over...
  6. Ulathar

[Suche]Warband Einheitenliste/Stats und/oder Aktuelles Warband Wiki:

Kennt/hat jemand eine Liste aller Einheiten mit ihren Stats und am besten auch Equipment? Zur not reichen auch die Top Tier Units, die Rekruten etc pp brauch ich nicht umbedingt. Ideal wäre natürlich ein aktuelles Wiki, darf auch gern auf englisch sein... Ich kenne / benutze derzeit nur...
  7. Ulathar

Warband 1.126 new Feature: Manufakturen bauen fehlerhaft:

Hallo, gibt es irgendwo nen Mod oder ähnliches der die abermals jämmerlichen übersetzungen korrigiert? Wenn ich in einer Stadt eine Manufaktur errichten möchte, passt weder der Text der Auswahldialoge (ich klicke auf Kelterei und er will mir ne Mühle verkaufen, etc) noch die im darauf folgenden...
  8. Ulathar

Playing as a female character results in being unable to assign "random nobles":

I don't know whether this bug is related to diplomacy or also appears in "native"... but i started a new game as a female character (first time that i play a female char) and now i conquered my first town in order to get my own kingdome. but i am unable to assign a "random noble" as a minister...
  9. Ulathar

Neue Vasallen rekrutieren/konvertieren und befreien Frage:

Hallo, ich befürchte diese Frage wurde hier schonmal gestellt und beantwortet aber wenn ich nach "Vasall" und co suche erhalte ich massenweise treffer wos um fragen geht wie "sollte ich als vasall spielen oder als könig" was leider nicht meine exakte Frage ist. Daher stelle ich die "spezielle"...
  10. Ulathar

TweakMB and Diplomacy?

Can i use TweakMB "without problems" with Diplomacy? I ask this because i dont know what files are modified by this mod and if they are modified, are they still "compatible" with TweakMB?
  11. Ulathar

What is Instancing and Auto-Exposure?

Hi all, maybe it is a stupid question, but what exactly are those two options in the video settings? I never saw something similar in other games so i have no clue whether i should enable them or not. What do they do? Auto-Exposure = ? Use Instancing = ?
Back
Top Bottom