Search results for query: *

• Users: sgtsniper
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. sgtsniper

Ive lost 2 companions

1st one was when i promoted my companion as official inside my castle. i told him to join my party and i replaced him with another companion. my party at that time was not full he didnt rejoin my party and i talked to a traveler and it doesnt list his name 2nd time i "lent" my companion to a...
  2. sgtsniper

whats going on

so im rhodak. i defend my castle from 600+ and my sergents knock out 400+ i win the defense. thats awesome. i attack them on the ground and win. i capture 4/6 of their lords. i see what troops i get to take a prisoners 4. 4 troops. they have over 400 troops that arent fit for battle from their...
  3. sgtsniper

why??

i cant ever seem to recruit any lords from any other faction ever i have good relations with a majority of the lords but none of them can talk since they are "resting" (because standing in a town for 30days prevents you from negotiating) anyway i finally find a nord lord whom i have 29...
  4. sgtsniper

fix the arenas

seriously this is the only part of the game that makes me rage its impossible to win when you start and right off the bat EVERY single enemy runs after you and you knock out a few guys, then the next few spawn and run after ONLY you thats pretty fail ai
  5. sgtsniper

RGL ERROR

RGL ERROR Load error: Invalid number of troops: 931 my game crashes when i load my save. anyone know whats wrong?
  6. sgtsniper

Companion Vassals

Which companions are "royalty"
  7. sgtsniper

so nords are very powerful

with warriors and higher you can win fights you really shouldnt ive done this and won a 90 v 250+ they arent just good for sieging but basically everything lol when the enemy gets in range of their throwing weapons its gg for them. they seem to just shred through enemy lines
  8. sgtsniper

Not able to capture lords

you cannot capture a lord if - they are looting a village you are defending a castle/town they are running away from you AFTER you have successfully defended a castle/town somehow they magically disappear into the ether which is really lame
  9. sgtsniper

I need some help

im currently on the verge of breaking away from the nords and i want to know if its possible to make all villages that I own pump out nord recruits
  10. sgtsniper

How big is your army?

Lets make a thread regarding YOUR army 1 - Army Size 2 - Army Contents 3 - Army Costs 4 - Random Screenshots
  11. sgtsniper

@crossbowmen

without a doubt the most annoying aspect of sieging a swadian fort nords really need to get some better archers cause im jealous
  12. sgtsniper

Weapon Proficiencies

exactly how much does it affect you? and what exactly does it affect?
  13. sgtsniper

just gone done with a tournament

RAGE was a 4v4 my side was all archers the other side was all sword and board the rng in mnb is a *****
  14. sgtsniper

looking for a mod

i apologize but i cant seem to find a specific mod it allows you to change/edit all variables in the game such as the name of a city, or the stats of a nord veteran any help would be much appreciated 
  15. sgtsniper

Max army size and morale

anything like this for warband? http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,36638.0.html
  16. sgtsniper

Another tax bug?

so i took over all of nords and now i have a lot of fiefs when i get my tax payment this is what happens so i go to the next page and then there this so i click continue and then this i lose exactly 94 denars. this has happened many times before i decided to ss it and post it here seems...
  17. sgtsniper

How do i move my minister?

topic says it all. i captured a town and want to move my minister from my old castle to my new town
  18. sgtsniper

How do i move my minister?

topic says it all. i captured a town and want to move my minister from my old castle to my new town
Back
Top Bottom