Search results for query: *

1. Selphie Nutter

SP - General Slower game progression needed

One thing that drives me crazy about the game is how aggressive the AI is. Even on the easy difficulties it is super aggressive and gives you no time to do anything other thsn war. Which makes it almost impossible to develop your clan or your kingdom properly. Im the type of player that...
  2. Selphie Nutter

SP - Battles & Sieges Charge command

One thing that really upsets me about the game on console (cant speak for pc) is that the charge command effects all troops. Theres no way to order just the cavalry to charge while the infantry gets into position. It would be nice to add the option to order only the cavalry to charge the enemy...
  3. Selphie Nutter

Slower game mode needed

One thing that has always dobe my head in about Bannerlord is why do our kids take so long to mature. The legal age in the UK is 16, yet kids on Bannerlord done mature until 18. A lot of the time you can conquer most of Calradia before even one of your kids reach 18, especially on the easier...
  4. Selphie Nutter

In Progress Tribute not being paid

Summary: i have noticed since the new update that Tribute is not adding up to my daily income. Every time i beat the Aserai into submission their tribute necer registers. I should be getting around 8k tribute between Battania paying me 1320 western empire 320, Vlandia 1060 and the Aserai who...
  5. Selphie Nutter

Horse breeding and capture

Has anyone else been having problems with the horse breeder and whisper perks since the new update for the xbox. Until the last update my horses where doing well, breeding regularly capturing wild horses frequently. But now, im not getting a single one. I have 2 people with breeder so far (...
  6. Selphie Nutter

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Aging system

I've just installed the age and birth patch on my Xbox and although it might be fun for people to run around as a God of all things, for people liie myself its not something we want to do that often because it breaks the game. Turning off aging for campaigns means Farok and Athean wont mature...
  7. Selphie Nutter

Kingdom decisions

One thing that really bugs me about this game is how little say our ruling clan has over who gets what castle/settlement. I like to hand out settlements and castles to clans that fit the culture of that region. But that is impossible to do on this game because once you have 2 or 3 clans in your...
  8. Selphie Nutter

Leadership Leveling

I've asked this before and I will ask it again, could you please make it easier to level up companions leadership. I know the stewardship skill increases their party size when you make them lead a party, tactics are their fighting capabilities and leadership effects moral. But since we can...
  9. Selphie Nutter

In Progress Defence of Rhemtoil Castle Siege/Ambush crash

Summary: Summary:I've fought multiple defence battles at Rhemtoil Castle and it keeps crashing when I fight a defensive battle against Sturgia, its happened 3 tines so far against the battalions when I tried to attack their siege camp but only when attacking the siege camp. When fighting...
  10. Selphie Nutter

In Progress Car Bensath is missing arrow barrels

Summary:I just took Car Bensath to find that there are no arrow barrels to be found anywhere in the entire castle. I'm currently trying to defend it from a army of 1200 which normally wouldn't be too hard if there where arrow barrels to restock my arrow supply. Could you please fix this ASAP...
  11. Selphie Nutter

SP - General Recruiting Radagos

I'm confused as to why Radagos never reappears after the story quest. I always hoped I could recruit him and help him redeem himself. Is it possible you plan to add more content that includes Radagos in the future, as it seems a wase of a potentially good storyline to just make him disappear...
  12. Selphie Nutter

Resolved Send troops death ratio broken

Summary: since the march 1st update the kill death ratio has been very broken. I am currently playing a new game and leading a party of 200 (all are max level elites). Yet If I am lot actively leading them, they get decimated. Even going up against bandit troops of 20,if I use the send troops...
  13. Selphie Nutter

SP - General Never met famous leader

I posted this in general discussion but realised after that I should probably have posted it in suggestions instead. After the latest update that made it so you had to meet someone to get information on them I find myself scratchinh my head trying to figure out why you'd do this. So many times...
  14. Selphie Nutter

Never Met Known Houses

After the latest update that made it so you had to meet people to get information I find myself asking myself why did they do this? You have all these different houses (especially within the empire) boasting about how they've served their lord since the kingdom was founded. Yet since this new...
  15. Selphie Nutter

SP - General Ledership leveling

I like to create multiple parties when founding my own kingdom but I find it hard to level up my companions leadership to prepare them. Can you add a option to allow party members to earn leadership and tactics experience by leading army formations so they don't get beaten so easily when you...
  16. Selphie Nutter

SP - General Banner options

I like to design my house banner but feel like their aren't enough designs available to create a good one. When I first started playing I wanted to role play game of thrones and conquer calradios as house Targayan. But then I realised there where no dragon sigils available. There's a fish for...
  17. Selphie Nutter

Resolved Cannot trade with clan members unless we are hired mercenaries

Summary: I like to gift my clan members like my brother and my husband items I win in tournaments (like the wader hotblood) to increase my relationship with them. Unfortunately it won't let me gift them items unless my clan is a hired mercenary troop. As soon as I leave the service of the lord...
Back
Top Bottom