Never Met Known Houses

Users who are viewing this thread

After the latest update that made it so you had to meet people to get information I find myself asking myself why did they do this?

You have all these different houses (especially within the empire) boasting about how they've served their lord since the kingdom was founded. Yet since this new update you get no information on them unless you meet them. You would think that famous houses that have been around for so long would have reputations. Enough reputation for you to know the ruling Lord and his personality traits. I can understand the other members of the clan not appearing until met but not the clans ruling Lord.

I just find it funny that our character knows enough to know how to get hired as a mercenary. But not enough to know the names of the people hiring them 😂

The leaders and heirs of the great houses should be visible at the very least. The rest, well noone that isn't a part of the Aristocracy knows the names of every member of a great house. And the only reason the Aristocrats know is so they can gloat when their opponents f*ck up.

Back
Top Bottom