Users who are viewing this thread

I've just installed the age and birth patch on my Xbox and although it might be fun for people to run around as a God of all things, for people liie myself its not something we want to do that often because it breaks the game.

Turning off aging for campaigns means Farok and Athean wont mature and join the clan. You cant raise a family which is pretty much the nature of clans to begin with.

With this being said id like to make a suggestion for a add on to the aging system. At the moment characters, NPC's and companions can die at any time after 40 unless killed in battle. This maybe historically accurate but its accuracy is offset by the fact kids mature at 18. In the ages where 40 was a avrage lifespan kids where considered mature at puberty. Since kids dont mature until 18 in game id like to ask for you to increase the death range 60+ to balance out the time it takes to raise a family and level up our characters.

The problem with it being so low is the fact kids have little chance to mature before the characters can die. I tend to priortise getting married above all in the early stages for this reason. My one playthrough my eldest son was 7 and my characters age was 31, so if my character died at 40, my heir wouldn't be ready to take my place. The key to this game is strategy and everyone has a different one for founding a kingdom. Me, im the type that likes to claim it honorably through battle. So when i reach clan tier 4 a declare war on whatever culture my clan is (usually battanion) then start my Conquest of Calradia 😆. But it takes time, and the time it takes to develop your clan, and start a kingdom is too long for the death range, and thats unfair to the player, we'd like more time to appreciate the hard work we've put into our characters leveling. Whats the point of leveling up a warrior, founding a kingdom only to die as soon as its been created.

I appreciate the fact that people want it to feel realistic, but it can never be historically accurate, because modern day life is different to history. Children in modern times aren't considered grown up until 21 in Western cultures, 15 in Japan which is frowned upon by Western civilizations. Since its not possible to make child maturity historically accurate its not realistic to make death rate historically accurate. It would be more realistic to make it have modern world age range in a medieval world. That way people can take their time to prepare to found a kingdom (which they would have had to-do even back in medieval times). Plus id adds more realism to the role playing, we live in the kodern world and our characters are basically us rile playing in a different world, so the characters sharing our average lifepan is realistic

Last edited:
You don't have the possibility of death-by-natural causes until you're 48; unless you roll badly in battle and die that way, your child ought to be 18 by the time you start to approach the possible end of you natural in-game lifespan. You don't have to worry about training your designated heir; they'll power level like crazy (for some reason or another) and easily beat your original generation protagonist due to the better modifiers, more Attributes, and optimization by you in raising them.

If anything, I'd like an option to shrink the calendar years even further so they're 14 days per season since I'm concerned skillful play, especially as a warlord, might mean not seeing your giga-chad kids grow up and take over from you due to conquering the world too fast lol.

You don't have the possibility of death-by-natural causes until you're 48; unless you roll badly in battle and die that way, your child ought to be 18 by the time you start to approach the possible end of you natural in-game lifespan. You don't have to worry about training your designated heir; they'll power level like crazy (for some reason or another) and easily beat your original generation protagonist due to the better modifiers, more Attributes, and optimization by you in raising them.

If anything, I'd like an option to shrink the calendar years even further so they're 14 days per season since I'm concerned skillful play, especially as a warlord, might mean not seeing your giga-chad kids grow up and take over from you due to conquering the world too fast lol.
Do you play on Console or PC? I play on Console and the main problem i have with it is the updates. Every time i get a update, it makes my save files incompatible with the update, so in order to implement bug fixes i have to start from scratch, so my heir has never reached full maturity. The console version saddly is riddled with bugs of all kinds. Most involving game crashing and graphics bugs, i was speaking with one guy whos hero died at the age of 40 of natural causes, is that a bug? (It wouldn't surprise me if it was) if its not, then the age range needs increasing, because its bad enough having to restart every time theres an update, i dont know how it works on PC, from what ive seen though, its 100× better thsn the console version.

Ive only just come back to Bannerlord because the constant updates made it impossible for me to complete the game when i was last active on it. Now they've settled down a bit ive been playing it again, but i dont want to have to deal with my hero dying at 40 because of a bug/game inbalance. Id probably delete the game and never go back if that happened.

I've been playing this on PS4 and while you friend could have had a bug it's also possible they meant "40-something" since 48 is the youngest possible natural death age.

You don't have to start a new game with every update; even my old 1.0 save is compatible with the current version and gave me no fuss when play-testing for an hour. There probably won't be a significant content update for several months so it'd just be bug fixes for the next couple months at most.

If you're concerned about being soft-locked, it's worth noting that you can play on as your spouse (or other family members) and then retire that character at The Hermit's Retreat once your preferred heir has come of age.

I've been playing this on PS4 and while you friend could have had a bug it's also possible they meant "40-something" since 48 is the youngest possible natural death age.

You don't have to start a new game with every update; even my old 1.0 save is compatible with the current version and gave me no fuss when play-testing for an hour. There probably won't be a significant content update for several months so it'd just be bug fixes for the next couple months at most.

If you're concerned about being soft-locked, it's worth noting that you can play on as your spouse (or other family members) and then retire that character at The Hermit's Retreat once your preferred heir has come of age.
I play on xbox, and it is riddled with bugs, graphics bugs and crashes are the worst. Trying to defend castles like rhemtoil is almost impossible because it keeps crashing when you set a ambush, or the graphics go haywire when defending or attacking the walls and the blue and red patches it puts on screen when it happens makes it impossible to see anything. The fixed it once but a patch borke it again soon after and its been broken ever since. Battania especially is riddled with bugs on xbox arrow barrels in both Car Benseth and Pen Cannoc are either missing or flowting in mid air just out of reach, so they can't be used to refil your supply (ive reported it, but its never been fixed).

Unfortunately for me, the xbox version doesn't allow the patches to be implemented with starting a new game. Every time theres a update it give a notification saying, your save file is not compatible with the current version of the game. If you wish the changes to be implemented you will need to start again. I can play the save files, but if i want the patches to fix the game, i have to start again every time to get them to take effect, its incredibly annoying

Yeah, I can imagine. I got into this day last December and, aside from the horrible save corruption (that I eventually figured out how to circumvent), it was all right but the performance broke down after the update in January or so and I had no will to play on once the "dirty banners" update made the game even worse.

Really, 1.2.7 is how the game should have been on release (or at least it's much closer to release-worthy than previous versions) since it's perfectly smooth on PS4 (despite PS5 apparently becoming crash heaven--why the heck is more advanced hardware performing vastly worse than inferior hardware?).

All I can say is that the 1.2.7 update is probably stable enough to actually play this game properly since I've had minimal issues the past week I've been playing it.

Did you guys knew there is another option to make sure that your first Character does not die too early. Its Simple, when your character becomes ill simply do not save. Just reload your last save, cause everything that happens ingame is Random. And i tested this several times, if you reload a save 3 times. Everything that happens in the world is purely random. I tested this on my character and he became ill 3 times, i just reloaded and he was a active king until his 74th birthday. I retired him and his oldest son is now his Heir. He still lives, he is older then 80 now.

Even if someone declares a war you did not want just reload and it might happen they do not declare war on you. I must say you can postpone a war but in the end you have to face your enemies but at least you saved yourself a few weeks maybe a season without a war. Grtz Vaan.

Although save-scumming can be highly effective, it's not a tactic many players are willing to do since it's basically cheating (creates a "heads I win, tails you lose" sort of situation) and removes much of the stakes and tension if you forbid them from even being a possibility.

Personally, I only ever save-scum marriage since, well, I'm not a fan of offering reproductive access to every opposite sex person that happens to look all right and not smell like mold, but also because I didn't realize I could make dating a near-guaranteed success if I just waited to raise my Charisma a little bit so that the dice rolls are highly unlikely to fail. ''

Anything else, especially my own death, I prefer to go with the flow, as do many others, since it's more fun to win when you have the possibility of losing badly and those bad setbacks often create long term satisfaction (or, at least, interesting memories) when you do win in the long run.

 Y
Did you guys knew there is another option to make sure that your first Character does not die too early. Its Simple, when your character becomes ill simply do not save. Just reload your last save, cause everything that happens ingame is Random. And i tested this several times, if you reload a save 3 times. Everything that happens in the world is purely random. I tested this on my character and he became ill 3 times, i just reloaded and he was a active king until his 74th birthday. I retired him and his oldest son is now his Heir. He still lives, he is older then 80 now.

Even if someone declares a war you did not want just reload and it might happen they do not declare war on you. I must say you can postpone a war but in the end you have to face your enemies but at least you saved yourself a few weeks maybe a season without a war. Grtz Vaan.
Yeah i do that often to encourage my clan members to have kids

I play on xbox, and it is riddled with bugs, graphics bugs and crashes are the worst. Trying to defend castles like rhemtoil is almost impossible because it keeps crashing when you set a ambush, or the graphics go haywire when defending or attacking the walls and the blue and red patches it puts on screen when it happens makes it impossible to see anything. The fixed it once but a patch borke it again soon after and its been broken ever since. Battania especially is riddled with bugs on xbox arrow barrels in both Car Benseth and Pen Cannoc are either missing or flowting in mid air just out of reach, so they can't be used to refil your supply (ive reported it, but its never been fixed).

Unfortunately for me, the xbox version doesn't allow the patches to be implemented with starting a new game. Every time theres a update it give a notification saying, your save file is not compatible with the current version of the game. If you wish the changes to be implemented you will need to start again. I can play the save files, but if i want the patches to fix the game, i have to start again every time to get them to take effect, its incredibly annoying
I too play on console but the major bugs with me are playing out the large battles or prisoner cutscenes. Ive never had it crash during a battle sim with any siege but if I back out of the trade screen in a town or village to quickly it will crash . I have noticed people complain about seiges but that only crashes for me when I capture over 15 lords. Maybe you should redownload but I have not had an issue with
Although save-scumming can be highly effective, it's not a tactic many players are willing to do since it's basically cheating (creates a "heads I win, tails you lose" sort of situation) and removes much of the stakes and tension if you forbid them from even being a possibility.

Personally, I only ever save-scum marriage since, well, I'm not a fan of offering reproductive access to every opposite sex person that happens to look all right and not smell like mold, but also because I didn't realize I could make dating a near-guaranteed success if I just waited to raise my Charisma a little bit so that the dice rolls are highly unlikely to fail. ''

Anything else, especially my own death, I prefer to go with the flow, as do many others, since it's more fun to win when you have the possibility of losing badly and those bad setbacks often create long term satisfaction (or, at least, interesting memories) when you do win in the long run.
I hear you on the save scumming but the game always crashed for me when I did something unbelievable. Won several battles and towns on my first run through at age 25, played each battle out and then the last battle it crashes during the prisoners scene try to do the same thing the same way I ended up dying in battle. The earliest save I had was courting Zuad and I didnt save those checks because I just got her the first run. I also had high in both cases charm but Zuad still denied me after I passed all but the last check when the play through I had just did on it gave me nothing but luck and don't get me started on pregnancy oyvey I swear I cant get a son for the life of me when I need one

I hear you on the save scumming but the game always crashed for me when I did something unbelievable. Won several battles and towns on my first run through at age 25, played each battle out and then the last battle it crashes during the prisoners scene try to do the same thing the same way I ended up dying in battle. The earliest save I had was courting Zuad and I didnt save those checks because I just got her the first run. I also had high in both cases charm but Zuad still denied me after I passed all but the last check when the play through I had just did on it gave me nothing but luck and don't get me started on pregnancy oyvey I swear I cant get a son for the life of me when I need one
I wouldn't call it save scumming when the game malfunctions and/or crashes; that's a design/system issue, not a player or skill issue.

Speaking of which, what platform? I've had an unprecedentedly smooth experience on PS4 but haven't fought any large battles (larger than 200 participants) yet and I recall last year having to deal with a 25-50% crash rate (either before stating, during, or after the battle) but haven't had any crashes except when trying to get a haircut in Danustica and my wedding cutscene with Leontia (Northern Empire lady).

As for making babies, don't worry; they changed the system so you can make babies without the need to idle in place so you'll most likely spud out half a dozen of them or more by the time you and your wife grow old lol. I have had 3 daughters and 2 sons (1 traitless daughter and 1 traitless son, sadly, but at least it's possible for boys to have traits now) this time around.

You can play on as a daughter and, when they marry while the PC, you bring in the man rather than lose your daughter/sister/etc. That's why I have found it best, if I want to maximize clan members, to essentially become a matriarchy after the first generation lol.

I wouldn't call it save scumming when the game malfunctions and/or crashes; that's a design/system issue, not a player or skill issue.

Speaking of which, what platform? I've had an unprecedentedly smooth experience on PS4 but haven't fought any large battles (larger than 200 participants) yet and I recall last year having to deal with a 25-50% crash rate (either before stating, during, or after the battle) but haven't had any crashes except when trying to get a haircut in Danustica and my wedding cutscene with Leontia (Northern Empire lady).

As for making babies, don't worry; they changed the system so you can make babies without the need to idle in place so you'll most likely spud out half a dozen of them or more by the time you and your wife grow old lol. I have had 3 daughters and 2 sons (1 traitless daughter and 1 traitless son, sadly, but at least it's possible for boys to have traits now) this time around.

You can play on as a daughter and, when they marry while the PC, you bring in the man rather than lose your daughter/sister/etc. That's why I have found it best, if I want to maximize clan members, to essentially become a matriarchy after the first generation lol.
You know I was thinking that because one of my granddaughters is already a beast with 5 positive traits and she just turned 20. As far as battles crashing it usually is with numbers over 500-1000 but I have had a 314 vs 237 crash as soon as I won. Ive started relying on tactics and higher troops and just sim the battle unless I want certain members to level up. Early when I first started the game the marriage crashing was my ****ing bane. Its so damn difficult to get the desired spouse for you kids but the game offers her up on a platter I take and accept the proposal and then it does this dj scratch thing with the marriage song and then xbox home page. And if I go back to an earlier save before my children were born will they now inherit traits? Do their traits affect their decisions and I know they said they were random but some of the traits do seem to be superior versions of their parents and the issue with my clan right now is I believe we are near the limit. Alot of my grandkids are married but are still childless and I assumed our clan was "limitless". Had I known this I would have never let them spend all the time it took for me to become Sultan together. It was too easy for my siblings to have kids that by the time I figured it my brothers had 8 kids and my current wife was 40!! I had to remarry 3 times just to get 6!!! By no means do I think I dont have skill issues but the tutorials alone were not sufficient in teaching me how to upgrade my troops or alert me that every castle or town I take will have their garrison on infinite pay....for a very long time I could not figure out why I was in debt and by the time I did I had already gone to far back in saves for it to make a difference.

You know I was thinking that because one of my granddaughters is already a beast with 5 positive traits and she just turned 20. As far as battles crashing it usually is with numbers over 500-1000 but I have had a 314 vs 237 crash as soon as I won. Ive started relying on tactics and higher troops and just sim the battle unless I want certain members to level up.
On PS4, I believe total troop limits are capped at 350 for battlefields and 300 or so for sieges, and I still had these issues at the early part of this year lol. I hope the current patch is the release-worthy one we should have had last year (or the game should have come out around now, however you want to phrase it since I'm sure you get my meaning lol).

And if I go back to an earlier save before my children were born will they now inherit traits? Do their traits affect their decisions and I know they said they were random but some of the traits do seem to be superior versions of their parents and the issue with my clan right now is I believe we are near the limit. Alot of my grandkids are married but are still childless and I assumed our clan was "limitless".
What traits your children have, as well as their gender and whether or not they'll have a twin or their mother will die giving birth, is RNG decided as soon as the mother gives birth so you can save-scum it for different results.

Traits aren't a particularly notable mechanic (at least at the moment) since what they seem to affect tends to be situational. For example, Daring/Caution appears to determine how likely a warband leader is to proactively attack somebody even when they're at a disadvantage. I have noticed a daring vassal of mine proactively "pin down" a much larger force as soon as I was close enough to feasibly help them via rescue while others would either run away until they hugged my unit/army or even just run away and not even consider standing their ground. Merciful and Cruel appears to affect likelihood of raiding civilians but they can be overrun via marshals leading armies. They do affect disposition gains/losses from certain decisions, such as how to treat a captured city, as well as likelihood of going your way in the Persuasion Minigame.

In short, don't worry about your kids' traits; they're functionally just flavor that won't be relevant unless you're playing as them and have to deal with guys who suddenly hate you because you're not who you used to be lol.

Clan limits probably are limitless--you most likely got unlucky or perhaps misunderstood the baby making mechanics (etc.). I have seen clans with dozens of members so I'd guess 99 might be a hard cap but I have no idea. Certainly higher than 20 or 30, though. EDIT: Or have I? Don't take my word for it, I tend not to remember things I don't consider notable at the time and somebody else most likely knows this stuff for sure.

By no means do I think I dont have skill issues but the tutorials alone were not sufficient in teaching me how to upgrade my troops or alert me that every castle or town I take will have their garrison on infinite pay....for a very long time I could not figure out why I was in debt and by the time I did I had already gone to far back in saves for it to make a difference.
Did you know if you hover an icon (such as the Hammer at the shop menus) that they'll reveal useful information (such as local produce and workshops)? I didn't know until I saw a Flesson video on mercantilism. This game is not good at tutorializing itself or cataloging critical information such as a glossary of tool tips and that it's probably a good idea to cursor over them since they often reveal information that'd normally be on a spreadsheet in other strategy games.

I love Bannerlord, but I don't love the need to use out-of-game resources to understand simple things about the game mechanics.

It's fantastic when it clicks and needlessly frustrating when it doesn't.

On PS4, I believe total troop limits are capped at 350 for battlefields and 300 or so for sieges, and I still had these issues at the early part of this year lol. I hope the current patch is the release-worthy one we should have had last year (or the game should have come out around now, however you want to phrase it since I'm sure you get my meaning lol).
Yea I should've been more specific as I forgot you cant just have 2000 on the battlefield at the same time but you've probably noticed it on the online streams when they go into battle as well but when I was in the shield wall(MoshPit of Death) the frames would just freeze. Sometimes it would happen if I charged into large groups but as I look back on it now I dont particularly think the troop sizes mattered since I can recall it occurring with lower numbers. For my system it just might be too much going on all at once
What traits your children have, as well as their gender and whether or not they'll have a twin or their mother will die giving birth, is RNG decided as soon as the mother gives birth so you can save-scum it for different results.

Traits aren't a particularly notable mechanic (at least at the moment) since what they seem to affect tends to be situational. For example, Daring/Caution appears to determine how likely a warband leader is to proactively attack somebody even when they're at a disadvantage. I have noticed a daring vassal of mine proactively "pin down" a much larger force as soon as I was close enough to feasibly help them via rescue while others would either run away until they hugged my unit/army or even just run away and not even consider standing their ground. Merciful and Cruel appears to affect likelihood of raiding civilians but they can be overrun via marshals leading armies. They do affect disposition gains/losses from certain decisions, such as how to treat a captured city, as well as likelihood of going your way in the Persuasion Minigame.

In short, don't worry about your kids' traits; they're functionally just flavor that won't be relevant unless you're playing as them and have to deal with guys who suddenly hate you because you're not who you used to be lol.

Clan limits probably are limitless--you most likely got unlucky or perhaps misunderstood the baby making mechanics (etc.). I have seen clans with dozens of members so I'd guess 99 might be a hard cap but I have no idea. Certainly higher than 20 or 30, though. EDIT: Or have I? Don't take my word for it, I tend not to remember things I don't consider notable at the time and somebody else most likely knows this stuff for sure.
Maybe that explains why some armies run from me while others will struggle between attacking me and retreating. I never checked to see if the army leader had valor. For me if I engage the large army the smaller ones will attack without hesitation I never checked but the Aserai arent exactly all valorous I just assumed they realized I was chasing whoever was chasing them but I can recall one or two who continued to run and just got caught in the battle. The brother of my granddaughter has no traits so i wouldn't have to worry to much about people hating him I would just have to do things very similarly to get them I believe. And I left one spouse in the town while the other one governed for a year, took them both off and just had them stay there for a year. I scum saved and saved but as you know each save changes things so eventually someone would declare war and eventually it would be my castles being sieged so I started trying to let it happen naturaly. In my attempts at trying to figure out if I could get my wife pregnant on my deathbed and seeing how devastating executing half a faction could be for relations, I noticed that one of the saves

I had 2 potential great grand children(grandsons wives were pregnant) and my youngest grandchild had just come of age. In the save where I executed most of my old faction my grandkids came of age and two of them impregnated their wives but my brothers grand kids were not producing at all. With the save with me trying to have a child on my deathbed I only executed the new Sultan because I married my sister to Unqid so my nephew would be the next Sultan then the AI computer generates this douche outta nowhere and my nephews were already 23 he is literally the next one before the only living Aserian heir of the sultan but during a. 20 year span no new births occurred and I had married some nieces to my companion lords and two nephews to houses with one old female leading it to ensure they take the head seat when their wife dies. In this current play through Im an independent clan and I have no great grandchildren but my brothers now do so idk what to do at this point but go back and have no more than two kids per clan member

Did you know if you hover an icon (such as the Hammer at the shop menus) that they'll reveal useful information (such as local produce and workshops)? I didn't know until I saw a Flesson video on mercantilism. This game is not good at tutorializing itself or cataloging critical information such as a glossary of tool tips and that it's probably a good idea to cursor over them since they often reveal information that'd normally be on a spreadsheet in other strategy games.

I love Bannerlord, but I don't love the need to use out-of-game resources to understand simple things about the game mechanics.

It's fantastic when it clicks and needlessly frustrating when it doesn't.

I actually found it out early but I not only did it not pay any attention to it(did not understand its purpose nor did I care) until I too found flesson and realized why the dang thing was always about to rebel and another guy for the workshops and dont get me started about endlessly charging or trying to set up formations. Can castles rebel? Ive never seen it happen but they can starve and lose loyalty so I always wondered?

Yea I should've been more specific as I forgot you cant just have 2000 on the battlefield at the same time but you've probably noticed it on the online streams when they go into battle as well but when I was in the shield wall(MoshPit of Death) the frames would just freeze. Sometimes it would happen if I charged into large groups but as I look back on it now I dont particularly think the troop sizes mattered since I can recall it occurring with lower numbers. For my system it just might be too much going on all at once
I think I understated the limits; it's 500 on the field and 350 for sieges, since I have screenshots of battles where I/they had ~300 at the start of battle on the field (etc. etc.). It seems like it's actually making battles more fun for me since large ones often have multiple reinforcement waves on both sides, causing the fights to become very complex since I can't just eliminate the first wave and casually order an all-out charge without it being suicidal in most cases, and I have to regroup and rearrange my companies so they're ready to fight the next wave, etc. etc.

As for system limitations, you mention online streams so if they're on PC it's not a latest Xbox/PS5 exclusive issue. However, if my PS4 version is running smooth since the 1.2.7 update came out and it's probably got its settings lowered so the hardware can handle it, it's possible the settings are too high relative to system power for the next generation consoles. Alternatively, it's a game issue and our hardwares have little or nothing to do with it. I know the previous 3 or so patches were a mess, after all.
I had 2 potential great grand children(grandsons wives were pregnant) and my youngest grandchild had just come of age. In the save where I executed most of my old faction my grandkids came of age and two of them impregnated their wives but my brothers grand kids were not producing at all. With the save with me trying to have a child on my deathbed I only executed the new Sultan because I married my sister to Unqid so my nephew would be the next Sultan then the AI computer generates this douche outta nowhere and my nephews were already 23 he is literally the next one before the only living Aserian heir of the sultan but during a. 20 year span no new births occurred and I had married some nieces to my companion lords and two nephews to houses with one old female leading it to ensure they take the head seat when their wife dies. In this current play through Im an independent clan and I have no great grandchildren but my brothers now do so idk what to do at this point but go back and have no more than two kids per clan member
I'd just treat it as luck/RNG being luck/RNG. However, it is possible you're stretching the limit of what the game was programmed to handle since I'm guessing you're ~80 years into the game to be having great-grandkids being adults lol. I'd love for that to happen organically, but I fear if I get too good at the game then I'll be lucky to see my kids fully grown with grandkids on the way, never mind great-grandkids being fully grown. Ironically, this disincentivizes me from getting good at battles since setbacks translate to years passing lol.

One crazy idea I had was to, eh, have a descendant break away from the empire they created as a form of NG+ since that could be interesting.
I actually found it out early but I not only did it not pay any attention to it(did not understand its purpose nor did I care) until I too found flesson and realized why the dang thing was always about to rebel and another guy for the workshops and dont get me started about endlessly charging or trying to set up formations. Can castles rebel? Ive never seen it happen but they can starve and lose loyalty so I always wondered?
Castles can't actually rebel/go independent, so their Loyalty is much less important than a City's. I'm not sue what low loyalty results in (I'd guess lower taxes and local development) but definitely not revolts for castles.

I too play on console but the major bugs with me are playing out the large battles or prisoner cutscenes. Ive never had it crash during a battle sim with any siege but if I back out of the trade screen in a town or village to quickly it will crash . I have noticed people complain about seiges but that only crashes for me when I capture over 15 lords. Maybe you should redownload but I have not had an issue with

Ive had it threwten to crash while the battle is on, ironically thats when using performance setting. It crashes for me when i initiate a battle. I start it up, and before the pre battle set up kicks in, it freezes then kicks me off the game and straight to the home screen. I have to load up the game, exit the pre saved incounter, then re initiate it to stop it freezing. When it does it during siege defence, i have to bipass the freeze by not initating a ambush, and wait for the attack. Its awful, and that siege crash, always happens at Rhimtoil castle in Battania, and it always happens when i play as a Battanian character on both campaign and sandbox. I cant say i ever noticed it when i played as a empire character though, but i never tested it, so im not sure.

My biggest issue right now with the bloody crashes is the save screen crashing since the new update. It either frezzes before it saves, or straight after it saves, its starting to get on my nerves. Im about to repost it to the devs.

I ferl you on the unbelievable achievement crashes. One time, I beat a army of almost 1500 soldiers with only 500 troops and took less than 100 casualties, then it crashed on the rewards screen, i was so pissed of that i rage quit and didn't play the game again for over a month

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom