SP - General Never met famous leader

Users who are viewing this thread

I posted this in general discussion but realised after that I should probably have posted it in suggestions instead.

After the latest update that made it so you had to meet someone to get information on them I find myself scratchinh my head trying to figure out why you'd do this.

So many times I've listened to the empire and Sturgia houses boast about how long their clans have served their Lords, yet we get no information on these famous houses unless we meet them, why?

Surely such famous houses would be known by everyone. Although I can understand why we'd have to meet the lesser known members of those houses, i don't understand why we don't know of the ruling member of those houses.

Surly with them being so famous that the player character knows of the existence of these houses our character would also know who ruled them.

It would be nice if you could make it so we know of the ruling member of each House so we don't have to go running around everywhere just to get information on them.

It's OK for seasoned players who are so used to the game they know what everyone is like. But for people new to the game it's annoying having to run around everywhere just to get information on a clan (and a famous one at that) just so we can decide if we want to develop a relationship for recruiting them into our future kingdom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom