Search results for query: *

• Users: dulahan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. dulahan

Why can't we keep looted items from the Tutorial?

Pretty much the question in the subject. Why can't we keep some things? Your brother taking the troops and prisoners and such makes sense. But little things like looted arm bands and the likes seem like they make a lot more sense, as many a time I've gone through, had ok arm armor and then...
  2. dulahan

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Death vs Wound rate of high tier troops

So this is, honestly, an issue that's persisted since the original M&B. And maybe it's confirmation bias? But it sure seems like higher tier troops are more likely to die than be wounded like lower tier ones. Leveling up a good half or more of every troop that falls on the battlefield ends up...
  3. dulahan

Need More Info Since update, Trade Screen frequently freezes up

Ever since the latest patch (and only since then) I've run into an issue where when I'm in the trading screen my game will suddenly freeze up after selling or buying something. It's not an every time thing. But it's a hard freezeup where I'll be unable to alt+tab, or even ctrl+alt+delete to...
  4. dulahan

Resolved Tutorial Loot

So, when you play the tutorial out - there's a bit of an issue where every single thing you have in your inventory or loot from enemies is 'gone' as soon as it ends. This leads to a number of exploits and also can really make the entire thing feel pointless. Your brother mentions taking the...
  5. dulahan

Ways to Turn off Companion Likes/Dislikes

This admittedly applies to mods as well. But seriously, the companion likes and dislikes are my least favorite.  Frankly, I don't give a single little bit.  It actively spoils my enjoyment of the game to have to find ideal builds to have companions.  Frankly.  I'd far rather have a smaller...
  6. dulahan

Lord stuck in river

How it happened, I don't know.,  But there is one Ravenstern Lord and a bandit party that are somehow stuck in the middle of a river and can't move.  So said city is under constant siege when it isn't owned by Ravenstern.  It's probably not a Pendor specific bug, but is there any way to move...
  7. dulahan

Face Codes?

Back in Original M&B it was possible, with Cheat Mode On, to press Ctrl + E in the face editor to get a code, or more importantly, to get it so you could paste it into a new game and have the same face.  Is there any equivalent to this in Warband?  I don't like tweaking text files as I fear...
  8. dulahan

Banners

I know that the banners are supposedly static as of the recent patch.  And I haven't played around with this too much yet.  Half because it can sometimes take hours of gametime before I notice... But what I am curious about is if you as a player are safe to choose any of the banners at...
  9. dulahan

Companion Bubble? And Inventory Backgrounds!

Two things: First, is there a companion bubble yet?  I know it is probably early, but figured it might not be different from the European version that's been out, so worth a check. Second, anyway to set the inventories so they have the black background like in Warband? this white stuff hurts...
  10. dulahan

In which Superman joined the Knights of the Griffon...

Pretty much speaks for itself, but fun and funny! If only it'd been a Silvermist, he'd have had a great angle for shooting up the Sarleon archers on the wall.
  11. dulahan

Making Boadice (And other 'non-Pendorans') a Lord...

I recall reading somewhere that when you make one of your companions a Lord they then hire troops of their own nationalities.  Does this apply to Boadice (And actually, Frederick of Mettenheim, and Donovan - as I believe he was Barclayan) as well? Like if I make Boadice a Lord for my Kingdom...
  12. dulahan

Time to change plans? (General advice sought)

So, my game I'm trying to become King things just don't seem to be going well.  I think I've done things too well or something.  Especially serving as a Merc, 250 days in, and there's not a castle without a garrison of 400+ - I'm sitting at an army of 180ish, and am level 26 with the Companion...
  13. dulahan

Is there a mod... (Banner related)

To know what Banners have been chosen by AI lords when you get awarded a title and the right to bear a banner.  It is a steady source of annoyance to me that I have no way to check on if a banner is taken when I finally get to have one.  Alternately, even one to have a 'reserved' banner when...
  14. dulahan

Joining an Order & Silvermists...

So right now I'm pondering having my Mounted Archer join a knightly order.  But I have a couple questions about it I haven't found while digging through threads. First, if I join one, do I then get to recruit their troops as though I founded their order?  At least once I get a fief (Odd game...
  15. dulahan

Tournament Item Rewards?

Is there anything that controls how these are awarded?  Such as you get it if you knock out X people over the course of the Tourney?  Or is it just a pure random chance?
  16. dulahan

Less 'gamey' ways of increading relations with Noldor?

Are there any less gamey ways of increasing relations with the Noldor other than kiting them?  Because to me that's just... well, boring.  And often a bit difficult because they never seem to be able to catch anything other than Lord units or Caravans of factions I'm not at war with or trying to...
  17. dulahan

Kodan Ironsword - Release or Take Prisoner?

So, yes.  I'm new to this.  and at least the search function didn't find any useful info on him.  I do recall Kodan is a special spawn of some sort.  But is there any point to taking him prisoner?  Can I talk to him for a ransom or to recruit him?  Or am I better to let him go and just get honor...
  18. dulahan

Knightly Rewards

Huge, huge kudos on these.  So far I've gotten a character knighted in both the Holy See and the Panerian Alliance, and the stuff you get is COOL.  Especially nice is the armor.  Now I desperately want to see what some of the other factions give, but it's going to be hard (Especially Kush, I...
  19. dulahan

Money in this Mod

OK, having finally gotten to kingdom management...  And late game in general, I find myself completely screwed. How the heck do you make enough money to have the troops to stand up to the hordes that come against you?  I can't even imagine how much exponentially worse it will be to be a...
Back
Top Bottom