Face Codes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back in Original M&B it was possible, with Cheat Mode On, to press Ctrl + E in the face editor to get a code, or more importantly, to get it so you could paste it into a new game and have the same face. 

Is there any equivalent to this in Warband?  I don't like tweaking text files as I fear messing things up, and this is all I want.  So in game would be MUCH preferred.

dulahan said:
Back in Original M&B it was possible, with Cheat Mode On, to press Ctrl + E in the face editor to get a code, or more importantly, to get it so you could paste it into a new game and have the same face. 

Is there any equivalent to this in Warband?  I don't like tweaking text files as I fear messing things up, and this is all I want.  So in game would be MUCH preferred.

Yes.  If I remember correctly, if you enable edit mode in the config menu, you should be able to do the same thing as in M&B to get a face code.

JosieJ said:
dulahan said:

Yes.  If I remember correctly, if you enable edit mode in the config menu, you should be able to do the same thing as in M&B to get a face code.
EDIT: Wait, Edit, not Cheat mode... trying that. 

EDIT 2: I seem to be able to see the code, but not copy/paste. 

I believe (left) clicking on it will automatically copy the code. I don't think you can paste over a code, though :/

I cant figure out where it is in the actual texts; however, you could use Morghs M&B editing tool to change your characters face code. All you would need to do is copy the code and drop it in at "trp_player" in the troop editor (after you set up the directory). Once you update the character it gives you a full code to replace in the troop text for that unit.  Its a great tool I use when I mod/tweak settings in any of the M&B mods I play :grin:

Export character, then in that exported character file in the bottom will two lines listed as "face key/code". Me think you should paste there... Although i never tried that, so I'm not sure if thats right.

Back
Top Bottom