Search results for query: *

• Users: Apocal
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Apocal

RNG stuff that should be made more interactive.

1. Supporters. Supporters are such a huge mechanic for generating piles of free influence (if you don't want to fight a million battles or take half the continent as your personal fiefdom) and it is not only semi-hidden behind a tooltip but also also completely unexplained how you acquire them...
  2. Apocal

Some Perk Effects are Misplaced.

BLUF: Some perks have primary or secondary effects that do not match typical player progression. Examples: Tactics 75 Small Unit Tactics -- having one more guy in a hideout doesn't matter and a 5% bonus to movement speed when under fifteen men in your party should be the very first perk in the...
  3. Apocal

War Score continues to feel bad, man.

Previous threads: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/war-score-feels-bad-man.429783/ https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/war-score-still-feels-bad-man.437156/ Issue is still present. I seriously believe there is something ****ed with the way War Score is being...
  4. Apocal

Haven't played since October

Did they do anything with the late game or is it still grinding through hundreds of sieges?
  5. Apocal

An idea and poll about Traits.

Bottom line upfront: traits require too much grinding. So, I'm typing this on my phone so excuse the typos and brevity but traits in BL are sorta bad. The concept makes perfect sense, but the way they are implemented brings out how artificial relationships are handled and feel in Bannerlord...
  6. Apocal

Is it just me or are the black hair options no longer actually black?

https://streamable.com/a0fdbe I recall that the furthest right option was always jet black of the sort that many East Asians have. Now it that option is something like an auburn shade with the one next to it being mahogany or chestnut. Black is easily one of the most common human hair colors...
  7. Apocal

SP - General Rebalancing Merit Score.

Can there be a rework to make the capturer, clan tier and strength bonuses stronger than currently while the distance factor is somewhat weakened? Right now, players frequently encounter a situation where NOTHING they can do will get them on the ballot for a fief, even if they were the only ones...
  8. Apocal

SP - UI Can we have a display of Merit Score?

It is obvious that players are being continuously frustrated because they don't know how or when they will get onto the ballot for a fief. Some examples: I hope you get the picture. Can you please make Merit Score a visible element so players know who to expect to come up for fief...
  9. Apocal

In Progress [1.6.2] Frequent crashes on the campaign map.

Summary: In 1.6.2, I am getting what seem to be frequent and totally random crashes on the campaign map. It happens while traveling, besieging and raiding villages, possibly other times as well. While there were rare crashes in prior patches, the frequency has increased a lot in 1.6.2. How to...
  10. Apocal

SP - UI The Power bar in battle only tracks troops present.

It can be misleading because you get it down to around 15% (estimate) but then it jumps back up to 40% when a fresh wave spawns in. That makes it not very useful. Can you please adjust it to track total troop strength instead?
  11. Apocal

How many battles do you lose?

For clarity, I'm not referring to looter farming, bandit sweeps, caravan attacks, village raids or sieges. I mean major field battles: your party or army against another force potentially strong enough to defeat you.
  12. Apocal

SP - General Please add non-market goods to village looting.

Right now you get plenty of loot off the market table but nothing else. It makes raiding certain village types very unsatisfying from a loot perspective (iron, clay, flax) and doesn't really make sense from from the in-universe perspective of actually rummaging through people's homes. There...
  13. Apocal

SP - UI Bracing icon for troops?

When looking in the Encyclopedia and Party screen would it be possible to include icons that indicate if a troop type can brace spears or couch lances?
  14. Apocal

Resolved 1.6.2 Culture sorting not working in Encyclopedia

Summary: The ability to sort by Culture on the left side of the Encyclopedia seems to be non-functional. Clicking on the option doesn't reveal a hidden dropdown. How to Reproduce: Open Encyclopedia by pressing 'N' and go to either Troops, Kingdoms or Clans. Have you used cheats and if so which...
  15. Apocal

Is anyone else having trouble burning through enemy faction's high tier troops?

So, 1.6.1 added a feature where: OK, sounds good. But I've noticed that the war flow has changed. It used to be I'd have to beat up a few armies, but around a handful of complete whelps, the faction I was hurting would run out of high tier troops. Their new armies would be 60-75% infantry and...
  16. Apocal

Resolved [1.6.1] Furred Noble Lancer Helmet weighs 43kg.

Summary: Furred Noble Lancer Helmet with Neckguard weighs approximately ten times too much. It should probably be 4.3kg, not 43.8kg. How to Reproduce: Look at item stats. Have you used cheats and if so which: None. Scene Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS...
  17. Apocal

Are initial relations between nobles and notables set yet?

This is from a long time back and I tried to see what if it was ever implemented but I'm not that good. Does anyone have any idea? @mexxico @Duh_TaleWorlds @Dejan quickedit: Also something else I've been trying to prove/disprove for awhile: While mexxico says there are negative relations...
  18. Apocal

SP - UI Diplomacy with legitimized rebel factions?

They can't be seen in the diplomacy screen and there you can't see their strength or ask for peace. If this is intentional, can the barter peace be reenabled? If it isn't enabled, can they appear on the diplomacy screen when they declare war on the player faction?
  19. Apocal

SP - UI Allow slightly more zoom-out on the campaign map.

So when we take screenshots every town is visible.
  20. Apocal

Resolved [1.6.0] Cannot marry off nephew, no reason given.

Summary: When trying to marry off my nephew, the marriage dialogue initiates successfully but will not allow accepting the match. It only provides the back-out option. How to Reproduce: In the save game, talk to Ulman, offer to join houses through marriage as normal. Offer the hand of Bandan...
Back
Top Bottom