Search results for query: *

• Users: Leonion
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Leonion

Perisno 0.99 - The Main Thread (HF18 - 27.Mar.2020)

Why should you play Perisno? Download link (Full Version): The latest hotfix (1:cool:: Warband Nexus Link Unofficial submods: None Anti-CTD thread 0.99 Changelog/notes: Useful stuff: Twitch channel with "pro" gameplay of Perisno that makes the mod look like a walk in the park...
  2. Leonion

CTDs

Alright, I think it's time to have a thread about this evil phenomenon. I've already seen a bunch of messages from 0.9 players who report frequent ctds (even with "load textures on demand" enabled, which is a must), but I need to know for how many people it's the case. Do you experience ctds...
  3. Leonion

Very Important Poll

There are 2 versions of Perisno armor - old one (also depicted on the concept art in the main menu) and a new one. In-game view: Frontal view: Back view: Which one do you prefer?
  4. Leonion

OSP 2D Art 3D Art Leonion's Junkyard

I'm gonna use this thread for all sorts of garbage I feel like sharing. Part 1. Remappings of native body armor meshes to each other. As a person with 0 artistic skills, I find it quite entertaining to just change UVmaps trying to "create" visually different items using the same texture...
  5. Leonion

OSP Code QoL Trade Screen Replacer (WIP Code)

Native Trade Screen is a hard-coded presentations with very limited functionality/"editability". Therefore I decided to replace it... First, a video of what was done by now: It's a custom presentation. Second, what I do on this video: Third, the code of the presentation: Forth, what else...
  6. Leonion

Perisno: The New Beginning (v. II, Patch 3: 03.apr.2019)

What is it? It's a little "spinoff" project of mine I've been working on during the past few months. Unlike the main "campaign" mode (official Perisno), it was made to be some sort of "skirmish" mode: short and flexible. This "spinoff" features a new map: a new resource-rich island was...
  7. Leonion

B Documentation 3D [Disc] Combine Low Poly Meshes + Crashing

Alright, it may not be a revelation to you, but these random crashes during battles (my PC can easily handle a battle with 350 soldiers wearing 4k+poly armor without lods, but sometimes it suddenly crashed in much smaller battles where all soldiers wore lod-ed simple armor) have been giving me...
  8. Leonion

Native OSP 2D Art Overhaul of weapons2.dds - 2k HiRes (UPD: ...and weapons3.dds)

Yes, it's just one texture.  :) Native weapons2.dds which is used by most Native swords, their scabbards and several axes (plus items from several OSPs). Plus specular and normalmap (don't forget that you need to add normalmap to the respective materials in your .brf file, because currently the...
  9. Leonion

Elven females (poll)

Which female elven head models&skins (they come as 1, model from pack X and skins from pack Y can't be used together) look less ugly better, in your opinion (top or bottom)? Remember that Tamaris and Silivethiel are elven females, so whatever row you will choose, you will have 2 pretty faces...
  10. Leonion

Regular troops' experience

For many times I've seen ridiculous statements (ridiculous because I didn't see any evidence of such mechanics in the game) on all sorts of guides like "troop X is level Y, troop Z [direct, immediate upgrade] is level Y+30, the gap is bug, therefore it will take a looooong time to upgrade...
  11. Leonion

OSP Code QoL Advanced Soldier Management in Exchange Screens

Nothing too special, I just figured out a workaround to add more "operations" to soldier exchange screens that could save a lot of time for players. First, video presentation: Second, a copy of video description listing new "operations": Third, the idea. Forth, the main script code...
  12. Leonion

Diplomacy vs Performance

Several diplomacy features rely on triggers that search through all (!) parties every 0.5 (!) hour. It's one of the things that cause lags on the global map, not poor sea traders. Among these features are: - recruiters - gift caravans - messengers - scouts (spies) So something to discuss: do...
  13. Leonion

Perisno Version 0.81 - The Main Thread (HF0.811 - March 11, 2017, 10:37:18 AM)

Why should you play Perisno?  :) Download link (Full Version): Patch 0.81 link, changelog and notes: Hotfix 0.811: File with LODs for giants' armor. Copy it to "Resource" folder. It should help with performance. Optional patches / unofficial tweaks: MelanieWard's tweak of female units...
  14. Leonion

Perisno 0.8 soldiers in 40 screenshots

A direct link to the album where these images were uploaded: https://my.mail.ru/mail/leoneck/photo/191 The taleworlds forum shrinks them (they look about 2/3 of their actual size here), but in the album you can see them full-size. Just click on the first image and then use arrows on its sides...
  15. Leonion

BS and number of reinforcement wave

Just a couple of questions I've been thinking about recently... What is your usual battlesize in PoP and do you change a number of reinforcement waves? (1) And if it was possible to have increased BS and reinforcement waves by default (BS like in Viking Conquest and a number of RWs like in...
  16. Leonion

Yet another link compiliation thread

Since new threads keep appearing and pushing various useful threads to page 2, 3 etc of this section of the forum, and the original Master Link Compilation Thread V3.6 was last time updated 3 years ago, here is a new one with links from the last year that can be useful for new players. Game...
  17. Leonion

[SUBMOD] Tweaking PoP 3.7 (UPD #45, 2016-12-17, 04:34 PM)

I have been having fun with .txt files for the last couple of weeks and it turned out that coding stuff right in these files is quite easy. I have written a small WIP guide on creating tweaks and correctly modifying .txt files. It is currently in Russian and I will probably try to translate it...
  18. Leonion

Formation usage (a poll)

How often do you use default formations? Or breaking them is the first thing you do every battle? If poll options are not sufficient (unfortunately, there can only be five of them), please describe your approach in the comments.
  19. Leonion

Troop Testing Script (TTS)

For those who like testing different troops against each other I came up with a simple assisting script that should really help you with testing and save you a lot of time. To add this to PoP, do the following (for testing purposes only!): This script was written for 3.705/3.7063. I tested...
  20. Leonion

Map textures (poll and discussion)

New topic: Perisno 0.6: Perisno 0.7: Out of curiosity, which global map textures do you like better?
Back
Top Bottom