• Diplomacy

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Performance

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Leonion

Master Knight
Several diplomacy features rely on triggers that search through all (!) parties every 0.5 (!) hour. It's one of the things that cause lags on the global map, not poor sea traders.
Among these features are:
- recruiters
- gift caravans
- messengers
- scouts (spies)

So something to discuss: do you actually use these features? Would you prefer them over less laggy global map or not?

Recruiting would really be the only one I ever use, but if there where options to automatically recruit from the attached villages for a set time like in POP i really wouldn't miss the diplomacy version.

I would love to have a non-diplomacy version if it helps me be able to play this mod without lagging and slide-showing, especially when speeding up. I could live without these things if it means actually being able to experience the mod.

what about making the triggers search once or twice a day.
I haven't used any of those options yet, but I also haven't had a kingdom in perisno yet.

I prefer how diplomacy altered how fiefs and lands were given out.
In native and some mods like pop as soon as a lord gets -1 or worse relation with the king they get ignored 95% of the time.

I think some clarification is required, are you talking about just removing those features while keeping the rest of diplomacy? Or removing all of diplomacy outright?

HandicapdHippo said:
I think some clarification is required, are you talking about just removing those features while keeping the rest of diplomacy? Or removing all of diplomacy outright?
Just these features.

In my opinion removing all the other said features but keeping the recruiters would be a huge plus.

If you're running an enormous empire and would like to focus on other things than constantly filling your ranks and garrisons by yourself. Those recruiters are a real help!

Back
Top Bottom