Search results for query: *

1. MasacruTheArcher

Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

I got 2.55 from nexus along with the 2.55 butter fix, but when I run M&B and select the mod in the launcher it says 2.54??
  2. MasacruTheArcher

Problems with the Steamversion

When I run M&B it keeps saying unavailable, I'm reinstalling tho, had this installation since a long time + windows fresh install and so on.
  3. MasacruTheArcher

Problems with the Steamversion

Doesn't the discount exclude the DLC? I think it's shown in the pack by mistake?

oh posted at the same time.
  4. MasacruTheArcher

Taleworlds released!

Connor MacLeod said:
    in Germany is Steam OFFLINE !!! xD 

You can ask the game to play when you Warband has to steam and not DLC? . and you can start Warband without Steam?

Warband needs steam on in order to run from what I know. Also you need to buy the DLC on your steam account if you have warband on steam ;o but they'll fix the logging with germany anytime now, a valve guy said on the forum.
  5. MasacruTheArcher

Taleworlds released!

Might just happen in 45 minutes, at 8pm (Gmt2) Which is usually the time they post updates, news (10 am for them? idk)
  6. MasacruTheArcher

My NW ''Gaming Snack''!

OH WHY! Now I'm even hungrier!  :evil:
  7. MasacruTheArcher

mmm russia3

There's these servers running that mod, but I cannot find any trace of it.. I wanna get it to join, please? Name of it?
  8. MasacruTheArcher

Warband has now become like any other fps to me.

As a matter of fact I do not find the archers the issue but the 2h sword people  :roll:. I'm a one hand/shield fan and when I go against a 2h sword guy(80% of players) he just clicks clisk and he's 50% faster than I am when it comes to swinging. It's impossible to swing at him cause he hits you before you manage and that ruins the game for me. That's one of the reasons I do not play MP anymore. (I still play from time to time but that's it)
  9. MasacruTheArcher

Steamworks Key Too Big

Yep

The point is that the game's activation key is the steam activation key, must be a mistake. I really hope they fix it soon :sad:
  10. MasacruTheArcher

Steamworks Key Too Big

It would had made sense if you had experience. Also you don't have to do it, but here you go.

- Click on M&B Warband in your steam game list. Move the cursor to the right on the CD KEY. Then copy that cd key (copy to clipboard or w/e ). Now go and click on "Add game" it's on the left side bottom, "Activate product on steam" and put the key in. You'll see it tells you that you already got that game on steam aka M&B WARBAND, which means that key is the activation key on steam and not the actual game activation key.
  11. MasacruTheArcher

Steamworks Key Too Big

From what I did notice is :
    - Steam uses a different type of keys to activate games than M&B does. Well the cd key you're seeing under your "Cd key" in Warband is actually the M&b warband steam key, not the game's activation key. Must had been a mistake. Go copy that key and try activating it on steam you'll see.
  12. MasacruTheArcher

The Music Thread

mailor said:
    My contribution to this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwAgFb-WfLA&feature=related

You just introduced me to this amazing girl :grin: I love her voice and songs :grin: Now I'm becomin' her fan, thanks for sharing that.
  13. MasacruTheArcher

The Music Thread

To be honest, I prefer calm music while playing such a game, something like the medieval total war music or this (don't think it fits with the mod's era but check it out )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdhnUlZ2boI
  14. MasacruTheArcher

The games art is way more important than the games graphics/ review

The Dominator said:
    Who gives a **** about Graphics?! I actully prefre the older cruder graphics. most games today focus 80% or so on graphics wile older games who lacked the ability for that sort of graphics focused more on THE GAME ITSELF! making them more fun to play. games of today BEARLY have addequate gameplay

Agreed, a good example is Age of Empires 2 = the game's graphics are so good even now and so many play it online through game ranger, like over 50 servers always, hundreds of people. That's an example.

I played M&B for over 200 hours and tbh, I prefer THE GAMEPLAY, over graphics. There must be so many people that run the game, sees that it doesn't have HDR and boom, uninstalls it. When I first played M&B and saw the epic simple graphics and all that I felt for it :grin: Seriously, that makes it feel more medieval from my point.
  15. MasacruTheArcher

Xfire was bought by Titan Gaming.

I just said it was bought... that's all. I hope the new owners will do better. I didn't say it's the end of world gosh.
  16. MasacruTheArcher

Archonsod said:
    And we're supposed to care why?

Well don't ask me, but since your sig is xfire, I thought people would care or find it cool. It's good to know what's happening.
  17. MasacruTheArcher

Got some information together and it's official. Viacom sold xfire to Titan Gaming. Never heard of em'. I hope they'll maintain xfire. Almost the whole xfire crew quit ( was fired? ) . Sad though. Those guys made xfire great...
  18. MasacruTheArcher

Videos/screenshots/info

Is this bloom from the ENBSERIES Mod ?
  19. MasacruTheArcher

[Suggestion] Changing height

Heigh advantages ,def no ... everyone's gonna be as tall as possible to get advantage , is like always seeing everyone wearing the LAST armor just because it's the last (strongest) if u get me .

If they do add HEIGH then it shouldn't change the gameplay , but even so idk if it will look good .
  20. MasacruTheArcher

Videos/screenshots/info

Many of you people have bloom effect , HAO ?  :shock:
Back
Top Bottom