[Suggestion] Changing height

Users who are viewing this thread

In warband, scince you are able to customize your character, why wouldn't you be able to change height?
It could work somtrhing like this,
More height = Larger hitbox, maybe 1 higher strangth att., maybe 1 less agility att., slower run speed.
Effects:              Easier to be hit        More damage!      Slow weapon speeds          Self explanatory

Less height = Oppisite of above

I'm all for changing heigh of characters as long as it will stay the same. So you'll have multiple options:
-current height
-current height
-current height

Maybe adding 'current height' would be good call, what you think about it ?

Seriously, it's good for a mod, not native. There is one called giants against dwarves or something like that, check it out.

Beside, why are you thinking that smaller persons run faster ? - quite the opposite in fact !

Heigh advantages ,def no ... everyone's gonna be as tall as possible to get advantage , is like always seeing everyone wearing the LAST armor just because it's the last (strongest) if u get me .

If they do add HEIGH then it shouldn't change the gameplay , but even so idk if it will look good .

If this was simply aesthetic I would support it. I'd like more character customisation, but if it affected gameplay it would be unbalanced. 

Freebird said:
If this was simply aesthetic I would support it. I'd like more character customisation, but if it affected gameplay it would be unbalanced.

Even if it was implemented solely as a cosmetic change, people would all be exploiting the smallest size possible to shrink their hitboxes.

Back
Top Bottom