The games art is way more important than the games graphics/ review

Users who are viewing this thread

The Dominator said:
Who gives a **** about Graphics?! I actully prefre the older cruder graphics. most games today focus 80% or so on graphics wile older games who lacked the ability for that sort of graphics focused more on THE GAME ITSELF! making them more fun to play. games of today BEARLY have addequate gameplay

Agreed, a good example is Age of Empires 2 = the game's graphics are so good even now and so many play it online through game ranger, like over 50 servers always, hundreds of people. That's an example.

I played M&B for over 200 hours and tbh, I prefer THE GAMEPLAY, over graphics. There must be so many people that run the game, sees that it doesn't have HDR and boom, uninstalls it. When I first played M&B and saw the epic simple graphics and all that I felt for it :grin: Seriously, that makes it feel more medieval from my point.

i couldn't agree more with almost everyone above. with this battle scene, siege castles and towns, who looks in tree graphics detail, or grass... if you look in grass type during the battle your head will roll before you :smile: game is best... sorry about english.

Even if you care so badly about the graphics, there are mods that turn that graphics into first rate pieces of art.

Back
Top Bottom