Videos/screenshots/info

Users who are viewing this thread

We obviously need a new feature on the game that allows you to place an apple on top of your head while standing still. That way all the wilhelm tells and robin hoods can have a field day :grin:

currently on a self-given quest to get the best armour possible (with the exception of boots and gaunlets) and taking pics. Ive got vaiger and khergit left to do.

Nord
mb6nord.jpg

mb8nord.jpg

Rhodok
mb1rhodok.jpg

mb4rhodok.jpg

Swadian
mb9swadian.jpg

mb10swadian.jpg

My computers at best average so I can only handle the game at second best resolution and a bit above average graphics. bloom however seems to do little harm for me so I always have it on.

radicalhit said:
currently on a self-given quest to get the best armour possible (with the exception of boots and gaunlets) and taking pics. Ive got vaiger and khergit left to do.

Nord
mb6nord.jpg

mb8nord.jpg

Rhodok
mb1rhodok.jpg

mb4rhodok.jpg

Swadian
mb9swadian.jpg

mb10swadian.jpg
Nice! Clearly shows the different styles between factions.

radicalhit said:

Rhodok
mb4rhodok.jpg
^^
hey look it's a me! I think I meant to say 'scoped' x-bows. lol.

I remember you doing that. Best of luck :grin:

socks said:
radicalhit said:

Rhodok
mb4rhodok.jpg
^^
hey look it's a me! I think I meant to say 'scoped' x-bows. lol.

I remember you doing that. Best of luck :grin:

thanks. although it might be some time before i get a khergit one. I can barely get an average of a kill per 5 deaths with them.

Great thanks to Givi, thundertrod, and locklear, those were some good matches :mrgreen:

full armored swadian infantry.

(sorry for low quality  :roll:)

mb1.jpg

mb2.jpg

mb4.jpg

mb8.jpg

mb9-1.jpg

People laughing a lot  :mrgreen: is testimony to FUN grandeur, especially while marching under those murderous volleys.

Napoleon Plazek FTW  :lol:

This is the way that the DEVS must workout the rider and horse in a fall...  :cool:

mb45.jpg

Old Nord wounded waiting for the Valkyries...  :smile:

mb48.jpg

"Leave our flag alone or you'll end like this. Stuck to the flag FOREVER !!! "  :mrgreen:

mb53.jpg

Back
Top Bottom