Search results for query: *

• Users: Berny
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Berny

Hey guys i know i keep saying im back, and then hide away again, but i hope ill be here to stay!
  2. Hello everyone

My god i havent been here for like a year Im jsut wondering whos still here... and oh how ive missed everyone!
  3. goodbye

well its been fun and ive had a fun time, but my time has come... i wont be posting anymore, ill post ehn i get chance but itll be very rare... i jsut wanted to say goodbye to all of you :cry: :cry:
  4. Pavlov... Good or Evil.....

Really what do you think about or russian mod... I believe on the outside pavlov is a mean snake and kitty torturing person but deep down... i think he can be a kind and nurturing person you just have to really look... quite hard in fact... i mean really hard what are you thoughts?
  5. Name Generator

i know its been mentioned in some posts but not really... Would it be hard to implement in the game? Would it Be worthwhile? Would it make it more immersive?
  6. Love

What do you love?
  7. Shower

Post here when ever your going to take a shower
  8. Groovy-updated-u can listen to my song-1st page

This thread is 100% related to music whether you play it or listen to it Share your favorite songs, talk about bands share ideas. Whatever your little minds can think of when it comes to sounds... I personally am writing a song if you ask nicely i might try and find a way for you to listen or...
  9. Your Life

Tell us about your life outside M&B. What do you do for a living? Are you in any sports? Are you in College jsut some basic questions and tell us about yourself, if you wish to do so. Im almost (in about 2 months)16 i go to highschool in Michigan, im in wrestling, i wrestle about 140, or 135...
  10. Secret Embarrsing stories

Well jsut post your story or something of an emabarrsing moment in your life... Mine would consist of me drinking a couple beers...(a lot of them) and i was hitting on a girl in a bar we went outside to talk a little more and she gave me her number...my friends were with me and snapped a...
  11. goodnight

feel free to post here when you go to bed... i know its gonna get deleted :(
  12. Bored

POst here if your bored.. or have a way to relieve boredom
  13. LANCE problem

Ive noticed that you cannot couch lance going downhill.. tho you think this would be very effctive because of the speed it goes straight over thier heads... is there anyway to fix this problem?
  14. Your Favorite Classic Games

Your favorite Classic Games... jsut post to say what your favorite old game was mine was The Horde, but i also liked kings bounty, and the kings quest series (VGA) you can browse here and play them again jsut downoad the DOS emulater http://www.abandonia.com/games/454/Horde,_The/Horde,The.htm
  15. MEET a GUY!!!!!!!! Who LOVES this game!

HI YEs i do love this game and of course im a guy... i know feel free to talk i live in michigan usa (oh i know its kinky) ^-^ <("<) (v"^) (>")> Kirby dance! <(0o<)Q("Q) Boxing kirby!
  16. Weather

How about weather effects and go into the four seasons Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall... Winter- of course snow effects Ice (river freezes up) Pirates fall on thier arse, and play around with the cost of things ex(Furs and Oil Become Very Valuble) Spring- rain and such (furs and such become...
  17. Stealth

When i dont have an army and im the only playing... it gets annying when you have the enemy go straight to you... I really want stealth added as a skill... How bout they have to search for you or untill you shoot your bow... You can use sneak around on a horse- you can safly hide your army...
  18. Trainers

I know someone posted about archer training and i thought if we had a lance trainer... it would be like going in an arena outdoors, you and an enemy A.I.. The enemy would be on one side and you on the other with a fence in between you take one run at each other after you pass you must dismount...
  19. Combat

I Know some people are getting tired and frustrated with the fighting. the same old block, attack,block, attack,block, attack,block, attack,block, attack,block, attack,block, attack,block, attack,block, attack,block, attack,block, attack,block, attack,block, attack,block, attack,block, attack...
Back
Top Bottom