Search results for query: *

1. rbcarter101

Judge beats child.

Watch. http://phillyd.tv/post/12242834218/this-video-hurts-my-soul-there-is-a-difference Discuss.  :|
  2. rbcarter101

Lets Play Help

Ive decided to spend some of my spare time (which I have a lot of) doing something new. Ive decided to try doing some Lets Play videos for Youtube for various games. The only problem is, I have do ****ing clue what the hell Im doing. Ive got FRAPs to record, and thats about it. Will I need a...
  3. rbcarter101

Word 2007

If anyone uses Word 2007, you may or may not have noticed the newest version sucks big hairy balls, slightly similar to Tralfaz. Has anyone else had the same experience? Anyone have the same opinion?
  4. rbcarter101

Two questions

Alright, here they are: 1- Ive seen several instances where people have added their own banner to the game or mod (i.e. Monnikje adding Floris' yellow and red banner to the game. Does anyone have a good tut or any directions on how to add a custom banner? Ive searched the forums (using the...
  5. rbcarter101

Cant change tactical plan

I encounter an enemy party, and I want to get my archers and calvary behind my infantry, but I cant find the change tactical plan option in the pre-battle menu. Is it because my tactics level is 1? Help. Thanks
  6. rbcarter101

Smileys?

Has there ever been a consideration for new smileys? Ive seen several requests for new ones... suggestions?
  7. rbcarter101

Great Job

I know I havent been following Floris as adamently as I used to. Duh, you must be quite happy about that... anyway, Id like to congratulate Monnikje, and all the rest on working so hard to complete 2.5. I know I say it a lot, but keep up the great work. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, Im...
  8. rbcarter101

Apology/Ban request

Recently, I've been on a streak of, well, blatant spam and trolling. And much more recently, racism and personal attacks. These four things have gotten me watched and muted quite a few times, and I've realized that this **** needs to stop. Several people have said that I have the ability to...
  9. rbcarter101

Company of Heroes

Does anyone play Company of Heroes around here? I'd like to hook up with ya to kick some ass. The results of a search came back with no inkling of a CoH post, so Im making this. :3
  10. rbcarter101

Star Wars The Old Republic

Looking around at all of the forumites here, I realized that a lot of them, like myself, are interested in Star Wars. Many of you fans may be aware of the newest Star Wars game is coming out soon. It also happens to be one of the bigger MMORPGs ever made. Made by BioWare, and LucasArts, its...
  11. rbcarter101

Cute Animals Thread

I couldn't find one, so I decided to make a cute animals thread. So, post cute animals and go d'awwwwwww!  :P Try to keep the flaming minimal.
  12. rbcarter101

Dead?

Is the mod dead?  :cry: I havent seen anything for a month now. Please dont get mad at me for asking.
  13. rbcarter101

A new map?

Ive seen some talk a while ago about a new map, like new islands or something like that. Is there a possibility of a new map, cuz the Native one bores the hell outta me. and does anyone have any ideas for a new map?
  14. rbcarter101

Any Sigs available?

Hey Are there any Sigs available for use? I really wanna show off my use of Floris Mod Pack!
  15. rbcarter101

2.2 Troop Names

Ive been playing 2.2 for about 15 min. and I just noticed the troops in the Upgrade Trees and in real life have little codes next to their names, like "A4 Swadian Longbowman" ect. Its shows up when your in the tavern or anywhere walking around and you scroll over the troop and that code is...
  16. rbcarter101

When... WHEN????

Soooo, when will 2.2 be released. I cant wait!!
  17. rbcarter101

Guns?

I thought a good idea for future updates would be different rifles, pistols, grenades, and different troops trees that have troops that have certain guns. Just something to think about for the future.
  18. rbcarter101

Combine Floris Mod Pack w/ Loads of New Companions

Hello I was wondering if anyone could help me add the Companions from Loads of New Companions to Floris Mod Pack. Just the companions, if possible. But any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  19. rbcarter101

Compilation Mod

Hello Ive been looking around, but I cant find a really good mod that has compiled all of those extra's mods, the ones with new features or better textures and things like that. Can anyone recommend a really good compilation mod like that? Thank You
  20. rbcarter101

Warband Custom Settlements

Hello Ive played the custom settlements mod for the Original Moun and Blade. I was wondering if there was a Custom Settlements mod similar or the same, yet for Warband. Any ideas? Thanks
Back
Top Bottom