Search results for query: *

1. shadowknight

TLD Christmas Preview (With Music)

wow i am actually really impressed by those screenshots. nice work  :razz:
  2. shadowknight

TLD preview

well i think cute wargs would fail due they belong to evil and fearful wargriders... they mustn't be cute!!
  3. shadowknight

TLD preview

well i've been watching this mod quite a long time and well like with every mod there's times where it goes better and some times where there are problems but i think it's worth the waiting :grin:. If you wanted to do a mod which is that large you wouldn't want people to ask for progress all the time, too, i think. Of course i wanna know the progress, but before i get my a** kicked for such a question, I'd rather just wait.
  4. shadowknight

the Guide to the new mod Light&Darkness — Heroes of Caradia (for 1011)[40pics]

wcnoob said:
    oh btw what do u mean nothing happen...?
    what did he said?
    and it should be nothing happen lol
    just go to praven and do the rolf's challenage and da' supa horse quest....
    while doing those 2 side quest talk to travens at night about the sercet place
    if the first traven doesn't say something about the medal than wait a for the rest of the night
    and ask another traven the next day...

the rest should be no problem following the guide

sry about my bad english  :mrgreen:

OK... thanks a lot!
  5. shadowknight

wcnoob said:
    u need to talk to "guy" first than talk to axis lol
    I did... still i just have a drink, everyone is happy and nothing more happens.
    I even tried every 3 options which have anything to do with drinking.
  6. shadowknight

when i have a drink after i got the medal and talked to count axis in zendar nothing happens... help!
  7. shadowknight

TLD preview

Merlkir said:
    VampireofBlood said:
    i never said it is.
    :razz: so think of me what you want, pclife is hard i know :grin:

reported for being a ****tard and a spammer.
    wow he just got all merlkir on your ass :grin:
    well i don't think you can compare TLD with Ak Ela 'cause when i saw it right, Ak Ela is about the movie and TLD about the book.
    and except for the story, these two are somethin completely different. but TLD looks rly promising. some new screenies would be cool :mrgreen:
  8. shadowknight

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ffs lucky just close the thread...
  9. shadowknight

TLD preview

yea there are a few mods which could be a game themselves... not only for m&b.
    for example insurgency for hl2 or maybe PVKII for hl2. don't forget counter strike was a mod at first too.
    I wonder why these talented modders don't make a game themselves. I guess that's how the m&b team started.
  10. shadowknight

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    So... why the minor rez, Shadowknight? I'd say the problem has already been solved, wouldn't you?

yeah but i just wanted to name another possible solution of the problem....
  11. shadowknight

get custom battle mod and make yourself a nice footmen custom battle :grin:
  12. shadowknight

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

i want a mod where you can dismember your enemies^^
  13. shadowknight

TLD preview

the1ringer said:
    Gah... must resist... correcting... misuse of... dwarfs... and dwarves.... aaaagh!  :wink:

well i'm not english or american. i don't speak english perfectly.
    if i made a mistake, then you are welcome to correct me. :wink:
  14. shadowknight

TLD preview

well dwarves would be really cool :grin: i think it would look kinda stupid when an arrow is stuck about 5 inches above a dwarves head
  15. shadowknight

Welche Mods spielt ihr zur Zeit?

Fragwürdig said:
    assegair said:
    Berpol said:
    Vortex said:
    Alvarez said:
    ...warte jedoch äusserst sehnsüchtig auf die 1.011 version von the last days
    Me too!!
    Wer nicht :?:

ich auch  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cool: :cool:

ich auch^^

ich auch :grin: und auf 2nd age
  16. shadowknight

Question : What is the most beautiful city in M&B??

Hietala said:
    shadowknight said:
    ok... after i walked through the towns of tes 4: oblivion with unique cities mod and texture pack i came to a new point of view: they're all ugly
    what did you expect? marble pillars like in ancient rome?  -________________-'
    why not? would be cool
  17. shadowknight

do you use cheats?

CalCD said:
    i'll use cheats to see how much content a mod has, as sometimes the really good parts of a mod only appear when you are in late game.
    otherwise, no.

what do you mean? is there a cheat to make time go by faster?
  18. shadowknight

Question : What is the most beautiful city in M&B??

ok... after i walked through the towns of tes 4: oblivion with unique cities mod and texture pack i came to a new point of view: they're all ugly
  19. shadowknight

do you use cheats?

RalliX said:
    HOOAH!
    I think i'm going to lead a warband for honorable players.(a clan)
    ya, thats what ill do.
    And if any of the men in my group decide to hack or cheat, they will die!(get kicked out)
    :cool:

:smile: can i be in the clan too?  :roll:
  20. shadowknight

TLD preview

Merlkir said:
    Ambalon said:
    [allcaps] I DONT WANT ORIGINALITY DAMNIT [/allcaps] Because no one will ever be able to make it as good as it is in the movies.

and about the 2x better armor, whatever, that was just a suggestion, make it 1,5x better :razz:

Listen, friend, go troll somewhere else. Either watch the movies or bug some other modders, we don't care about your crap.

lol, he just got all merlkir on your ass
Back
Top Bottom