the Guide to the new mod Light&Darkness — Heroes of Caradia (for 1011)[40pics]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being a bitshh but: Next Time, do care in making a research. Quest end there for what we know. Thanks in advance.
Evenso PotatoBoy you care to wrote all that and I congratulate you for your advances! I would tell you. Jomurgand and all the forces of Darkness characters cannot be killed or captured. Their items for that instance, cannot be obtained.

Lucius_Dei said:
Not being a bitshh but: Next Time, do care in making a research. Quest end there for what we know. Thanks in advance.
Evenso PotatoBoy you care to wrote all that and I congratulate you for your advances! I would tell you. Jomurgand and all the forces of Darkness characters cannot be killed or captured. Their items for that instance, cannot be obtained.

Sorry.. I read the thread but I guess I chose not to believe it... this is THE BEST MOD EVER and wanted to keep playing the quests rather than the normal story... GREAT STORYLINE BY THE WAY!!!!.... lol

Thanks again for the info! Can't wait for the complete mod!!

wcnoob said:
oh btw what do u mean nothing happen...?
what did he said?
and it should be nothing happen lol
just go to praven and do the rolf's challenage and da' supa horse quest....
while doing those 2 side quest talk to travens at night about the sercet place
if the first traven doesn't say something about the medal than wait a for the rest of the night
and ask another traven the next day...

the rest should be no problem following the guide

sry about my bad english  :mrgreen:

OK... thanks a lot!

can i ask how to destroy that stupid girl!
the one that called hel her men are furry strong i cant win :shock:
even that i cant kille one of her knights  :mad:
any help with that stupid girl  :sad:

PotatoBoy said:
Lucius_Dei said:

Sorry.. I read the thread but I guess I chose not to believe it... this is THE BEST MOD EVER and wanted to keep playing the quests rather than the normal story... GREAT STORYLINE BY THE WAY!!!!.... lol

Thanks again for the info! Can't wait for the complete mod!!

Well that was your problem. But, yes is one of the best mods around. If you need another dosis of this kind of mod, I suggest to try the Prophecy of Pendor or if your age permits it the Wedding Dance. Both have similar script-developing storytelling. And Pendor is already famous in the forums.
DRAGON KING said:
can i ask how to destroy that stupid girl!
the one that called hel her men are furry strong i cant win :shock:
even that i cant kille one of her knights  :mad:
any help with that stupid girl  :sad:
And you...yes... you... :roll: grow up... no double posting and shhtupid question mmkay?

DRAGON KING said:
ahh wtf
thx for the help might
i lost my 90 men and she lost 7 men

90 recuit? lol
if u can win use some little cheat to lv up ur troops
there is thuards' of way to win....
in fact hel is not so hard...

With 90 men you can lose of course...but not with 90 warriors...train them, train yourself. (thats why there is so many dark hunters parties, to level up...I want to believe).

"Spartans!!! What is your profession???! AUUU! AUUU!!!....see old friend...I brought more soldiers than you did..." -Leónidas at 300 movie.

Believe me, I was confuzed as you did guys and by reading other ones ideas and solutions I could pass through, thats why is so important that yourselves do the most of things without asking, in that way experience can be gather, opinions consulted, and stuff, to make useful guides in case of someone is totally lost or to set difference in what is a bad quest or if someone just missed something or indentify bugs and script errors from other missunderstandings.

seriously this mod is one of the best i ever played...
also u know there is extra event if u join the dark knight?
from the chinese forum someone said if u choose "I will have my own way to deal with this" when u play as the dark knight side
than after ur seige of Zendar...and a few seiges after
hel will become the rebel of dark knight and after u beat her she will come back again but u are not a dark knight anymore now

my men are strong i have cavalier, sword sister,horse men, swords men, slavers chief.
and my lvl is 36
do you have cheats ! that well be great af you gave me! :roll:
the thing that make hel strong is because of her strong armored cavalier
and there is somthing weird when she come near my men a new men come to fight us .
it add like 20+ to her army
is this a bug or not ?

Using common sense could be useful.

She performs a "magic" or "technique" that buff their troops. Even so If you have all those cheats and still loose against them...is kind of sad...very sad...

Use spearmen against their cavalry. Then cut them down with your own and your heavy infantry.

Basic Strategas

I have a big Problem:

I can't find out how to trigger that Emer Event where i get the second Element. Have the first one (Mother Earth, not Fire) and also already beaten Hel.

Did i miss anything?

Lucius_Dei said:
You tried tried that?

well actually...i tried but it doesn't seems that it work...
but someone posted a screenshot in the chinese forum...
idk if i need to wait a while longer or something ~_~

wcnoob said:
Lucius_Dei said:
You tried tried that?

well actually...i tried but it doesn't seems that it work...
but someone posted a screenshot in the chinese forum...
idk if i need to wait a while longer or something ~_~

I'll look into it. But it would be sweet if you post that pic here.

k here i found the link again...
http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=80143&extra=page%3D1
k so here is the serect event...and i translate it for u....(manually)
i'm sry for my bad english and some of the translation might be 100% of its orginal meaning
but the translations is basicly the mean of the orginal chinese text

首先!在之前选话的时候一定要注意! 第一次选择黑暗的魔法是很强大的力量,在攻打禅达的时候骑士会来问你 你选择下面呢个!我知道我该怎么做我会改变现状。
  然后血洗禅达投靠黑暗部队!
First of all! before making this serecet event appear u need to make sure! First choose "That power is mighty", when seiging Zendar answer "I know what am I doing, I will change it"
  than finish ur seige of Zendar

3748070517_b117248b00.jpg

攻下禅达后!赶紧找小芬同学把它的装备跟你的换一下!一会小罗同学会来跟你拼命!搞死后就得到了最后一块宝石

After the seige of Zendar! change ur equirment with Feirrir! after a while Rolf will challange u! after he is dead u will get the last gem (for this version now is the 4th gem)

3748071227_82a94d128e.jpg

小罗死后,招纯维维兵去攻打黑暗势力的任意一个部队 (别忘了要穿小芬的装备),

after Rolf's death, go recuit ONLY Vaegir troops in ur party and att and dark knights force (don't forget to dress as Feirrir)

3748859184_8fb37ba691.jpg

赫尔看穿了这一切,这个时候他们的3人队伍就起了分歧!这时会挑起维维和黑暗势力2国的激烈争斗

Hel know what u are trying to do, at this time the 3 commander will start fighting! This time Vaegir and Dark Knight will delcare war

3748859514_f405c22f2f.jpg

小芬跟冈德会跟随你但是赫尔会另起炉灶从新组织一个队伍!去讨伐你。

Feirrir and Jommguard will follow u but Hel will make a new team! and Attack u

3748859064_e69a050178.jpg

只需要你把它打败,她就会归顺你! 这个时候你就是独行侠了! 不受任何国家和黑暗势力的限制 自我为王。

all u need to do is defeat her, than she will go back to ur team! Right now u are natual force! u are not in any kingdom or the dark knight force  u can create ur own kingdom

(大家可以清楚的看到是冈德杀的小妹,他最狠心)
隐藏装备:
  注意看系统提示谁杀了谁!哈哈哈!

(u guys can clearly see Jommguard killed Hel, He is ruthless)
Serect equirment:
  look at the messages...look who killed who! HAHAHA!

3748858954_9372aff70a.jpg

无敌4人众攻下了黑暗的城堡

The Godly 4 man squad seige a Dark Knight's Castle

3748859264_bbfb3025cf.jpg

(真)王者之剑出没: 攻打黑暗的一个堡垒!攻下后战利品会有一把王者之剑!
战利品会出现王者之剑。王者一出,谁与争锋!!!

(Real) 王者之剑 (one hand/two hand): after u seige and Dark Knight's Castle! one of the loot u will get is 王者之剑

3748071495_616346f06c.jpg

他有一个隐藏属性就是可以无限刷声望。只需点堡垒攻击然后会直接胜利!不停的获得50的声望。(注意其他情节打到的王者之剑是没有这个效果的)

Here u will have a serect glitch that can get unlimited recown. u basicly seige the castle and it will automaticly win! and keep getting 50 recown! (notice that if u got 王者之剑 in another way other than the event above...it won't work)

3748072365_ee1715abaf.jpg

这时候你会看到你的带兵数会剧增。
有三位强悍下属,和上百的精兵,全国统一不再是梦想!!

At thie time u will see ur maxium troop number will increase
With those 3 godly Hero, and Hundreds of Elite troops, Conquer the whole land is not a dream anymore!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom