HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Any of you renobs got a problem with the way I do things, then you can just suck it.

Idc wtf my title is it got the attention of you gay little pricks well enough.

That really wasn't the best way to make a comment...

That'll cost ya.

*EDIT*

So of course, your first reaction is to continue making inflammatory remarks.

*sigh*

LuckyDuckly said:
Thanks for reigniting my hate for this guy and his "urgent problem"...

Too bad, you'll just have to deal with it. If you don't like the title then don't read it you stupid idiot.

You see, that isn't how things work around here. You don't to do and say anything, and others just have to "deal with it". And you are the noob here, being a recruit.

vadermath said:
You see, that isn't how things work around here. You don't to do and say anything, and others just have to "deal with it". And you are the noob here, being a recruit.

Just by using the word noob says enough....
Your right about his manners though, but don't lower yourself to his standerds. Your post is as childish as his topictitle.

Twisted said:
vadermath said:

Just by using the word noob says enough....
Your right about his manners though, but don't lower yourself to his standerds. Your post is as childish as his topictitle.

It is? He was simply re-buffing. I don't want to get involved with some petty argument but he wasn't really being childish in my opinion, like I said he's just re-buffing that there are rules and what-not, and the OP is kind-of ignoring the hell out of them and being a jack ass.

Well saying someone is a "noob" for being new to a forum is not really showing adultry is it now?
I do agree with him on the manner side. But still saying that people can't go around saying everything... Bit hypocrite...

Twisted said:
Well saying someone is a "noob" for being new to a forum is not really showing adultry is it now?
I do agree with him on the manner side. But still saying that people can't go around saying everything... Bit hypocrite...

Believe the word you are looking for is maturity, unless ofc they are partners and he is cheating on him.  :wink:

I believe i did indeed lol. English isn't my native langauge:wink:. As you might already figured hehe. In my native langauge it would have made sense. Think i converted the word slightly different then i intended hehe.
But i guess it's better to leave things to they are. I think most of us here think alike about him anyway.

Yes, I agree with you completely about my post not being adult. There really is not much I can do about it, since I'm not an adult...and I always liked "novice" better, but I called him a noob precisely because it is the stupidest insult known to man. "Fck yu, stupid n00b!"

And now we should all take a deep breaths so we can let this thread die and be forgotten...............

Let the ******ry hating raging beast within you calm to logical minded cute kitten. :mrgreen: 'meow'

Vatriex said:
LuckyDuckly said:
Thanks for reigniting my hate for this guy and his "urgent problem"...
Too bad, you'll just have to deal with it. If you don't like the title then don't read it you stupid idiot.

Your title gave the impression of having an actual problem, when really you were just being lazy. Your title does draw crowds to your pathetic non-problem.

Despite that you were helped, you got the answer you were looking for, so there's really no need to be agitated. By the way, telling people who have helped you to 'suck it' and caling them "gay little pricks" is a not a good platform on which to ask for future favours.

Vatriex said:
Idc wtf my title is it got the attention of you gay little pricks well enough.
What is that supposed to mean? A forum isn't the place for you if you're illiterate.

LuckyDuckly said:
you appear to have the I.Q. of a sandwich
All evidence points to this being an accurate statement.

Evod Lighttaker said:
Let the ******ry hating raging beast within you calm to logical minded cute kitten. :mrgreen: 'meow'
Sorry...'meow'  :???:

Let me put it this way, I ask for help easiest way to get it, and I get more remarks on my title than help. Not a great community if you ask me.

AND IT'S A FORUM!!! I'M GLAD I'M A NOOB ON HERE, CAUSE IT MEANS I'M NOT WASTING MY LIFE POSTING COMMENTS BACK AND FORTH!

Vatriex said:
Let me put it this way, I ask for help easiest way to get it, and I get more remarks on my title than help. Not a great community if you ask me.

AND IT'S A FORUM!!! I'M GLAD I'M A NOOB ON HERE, CAUSE IT MEANS I'M NOT WASTING MY LIFE POSTING COMMENTS BACK AND FORTH!

2713049064_a756f5dceb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom