Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
iz mod alm0st don?  :mrgreen:

10 Minutes and still not flamed? Bah, getting old I guess. :>

Redneck21 said:
btw AW's Status on this forum Last Active:
    March 24, 2009, 04:38:27 am    :sad:
Yea, The MBX forums too! Checked last month, got pretty scared. Still no use in despairing though.

well i've been watching this mod quite a long time and well like with every mod there's times where it goes better and some times where there are problems but i think it's worth the waiting :grin:. If you wanted to do a mod which is that large you wouldn't want people to ask for progress all the time, too, i think. Of course i wanna know the progress, but before i get my a** kicked for such a question, I'd rather just wait.

That was a rather underhanded way of asking for a progress report... hmmm

*kicks shadowknights a***

What relvance has this other Middle-Earth mod got to TLD? Why is it necessary to bring it up?

Lt. of the tower said:
What relvance has this other Middle-Earth mod got to TLD? Why is it necessary to bring it up?

Maybe it'll keep you guys occupied while you wait for TLD. :wink: It's not bad for a starting mod, quite in the beta I think.

How'd they manage to screw up native weapons? Oh well, irrelevant.

I'll stick with .808. For some reason I keep trying to make my archers not hop around, I feel like an addicted drill sergeant.

Vadermath said:
:lol:

They've certainly forced a grin upon my face after seeing the name of their entry on the repository.

"Arnor 1409 - awaiting later days..."

:lol: I swear that sounds somewhat familiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom