the Guide to the new mod Light&Darkness — Heroes of Caradia (for 1011)[40pics]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it works what it does it say?
can u post a screenshot of it and screenshot of how does it look like when u use it?

wcnoob said:
if it works what it does it say?
can u post a screenshot of it and screenshot of how does it look like when u use it?

One clue says the order that the scarecrows must be hit. I don't remember how it was. Check that. I can't take screenshots right now.

please i have question hope any one can help me

to get the special skill
- i Had the secret scroll and i read ed it and after that nothing happen and it writes on scroll that i must learn the power or the skill how can i learn it ?

one thing more: i found in my map when travailing person mounting horse an traviling alone his name is lost night and when i catch him he asked me about location of some village so i helped him to go there then he asked me for another one and i lead him to it and he keeping ask about the direction of these two villages and nothing happen is this bug or i miss something here

thanks and sorry for my English>

Help needed. I hit the scarecrows and got a sunflower scroll and I read it, but all it did was change my attributes but didn't give me a special ability. Have I done something wrong or what?
Also, when I returned from the island with the mirror of truth, fenrir and 'the fairness' appeared to me and went on about Wercheg or something and I havent heard from them since. Is there something I have to do to meet fenrir again and have the siege of zendar?
Thanks

I got a Tang Sword as a reward for defeating Nabar. It's a one handed slash that looks like a samurai sword and has the following stats:

Swing: 44
Thrust: 33
Speed rating: 120
Reach: 105

It also has a bonus against shields.

Revton said:
I got a Tang Sword as a reward for defeating Nabar. It's a one handed slash that looks like a samurai sword and has the following stats:

That's my favourite sword =)

ExorcisT said:
Revton said:

That's my favourite sword =)

Best sword ever... gosh I love it so much, that and Narsil as double handed, elven bow as ranged, boar spear (similar to the lord of the rings spears) and the dragon red shield...best equipment I can dream of...

Lucius_Dei said:
ExorcisT said:
Lucius_Dei said:
ExorcisT said:
Dragon red shield? Which one is that? Is it a trophy of a big battle or something?Can you take ss of that please =)

Is Hel's round shield...

Wait for me item editor... =D

You will learn to love it like me xDDD

Too bad I failed using it to transport items between mod's...

I'm not doing such risky jobs like trasferring items from one to another =D

By the way,is this the one? (Hel's shield)

And I think It's Jormungand's shiled

And this one is Fenrir's?

ExorcisT said:
Lucius_Dei said:
ExorcisT said:
Lucius_Dei said:
ExorcisT said:
Dragon red shield? Which one is that? Is it a trophy of a big battle or something?Can you take ss of that please =)

Is Hel's round shield...

Wait for me item editor... =D

You will learn to love it like me xDDD

Too bad I failed using it to transport items between mod's...

I'm not doing such risky jobs like trasferring items from one to another =D

By the way,is this the one? (Hel's shield)

And I think It's Jormungand's shiled

And this one is Fenrir's?

I did it as told by D'sparil, even so it think I missed something. I will ask him again soon.
And is Hel's shield  :lol:

that last sheild is the count of zanders sheild not fens fens is a kite sheild with a white top with a black hawk on it with a black bottom i believe. O and does any one know the point of the lostknight?

Rapter the king of blades said:
that last sheild is the count of zanders sheild not fens fens is a kite sheild with a white top with a black hawk on it with a black bottom i believe. O and does any one know the point of the lostknight?

We said no a few post earlier :roll:. No one else seem to answered tough.

wcnoob said:
u need to talk to "guy" first than talk to axis lol
I did... still i just have a drink, everyone is happy and nothing more happens.
I even tried every 3 options which have anything to do with drinking.

oh btw what do u mean nothing happen...?
what did he said?
and it should be nothing happen lol
just go to praven and do the rolf's challenage and da' supa horse quest....
while doing those 2 side quest talk to travens at night about the sercet place
if the first traven doesn't say something about the medal than wait a for the rest of the night
and ask another traven the next day...

the rest should be no problem following the guide

sry about my bad english  :mrgreen:

ExorcisT said:
Before obtaining them you have a chance to get their weapons.Jormungand's huge morningstar,Fenrir's spear,and Hel's sword.

[font=ari[/font][/font]

I've completed the National Tournament by joining town's tournament whenever there's one...
then I fended off 1000+ Dark Knights attacking Zendar,
Then I got the Damacus Armor, gaunlet and greeves, Headhunter by killing Dark knights over and over again...

HOWEVER, I am now very stuck becos I can't seem to kill Jormungand properly.. I've ran into his Dark Legion group & killed him like 20 times already but he escapes every single time.. I'm supposed to find the Dark leader and have been killing scores & scores of Dark Avenger... Please can anyone tell us what to do next... I'm up to the stage where I just walk around with 7-8 lords following me, and going into battle with 1200+ ally vs. 200 Avengers and not bothering fighting it myself cos it's so repetitive and I'm getting clueless......

I have the Excalibur, Narsil, Gimly's Axe, Tang's sword, Iron speer steelhead, Haemphordite spearhead, Elven bow, Heaven Hammer, Persian King Sword, Sword of Knight,.... all special gear from fighting these Dark Avengers.. but it's getting a bit silly becos all my followers have at least 2 special weapons

THANKS in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom