Recent content by superhit1000

1. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Hey first off i'd like to say what a great mod you've created, it's been fun and enjoyable so far although i do have a question.

I'm unable to see visuals for the weaves created from the channelers. Is there a way to fix this?

And is it possible to change the ai to not target you? It's kinda annoying when more than 5 channelers are focusing you down and you get knocked out in the first few steps of spawning. Especially when your besieging a castle.

Also wondering if you'll actually divide the tower as happened in the historic order of events.

Thanks you again for creating this great mod and i hope that it continues to become great. 

P.S sorry if these issues have been addressed in the thread already haven't had the time to read the whole thread.

2. The 100 ping threshold

FlyingRhino said:
    I'm really getting frustrated with it....there's pretty much no point in playing online for me.  Attacks don't swing on time and blocking is useless without a shield.  Whenever I get into a 1v1 fight with someone there's basically nothing I can do.  If I try to attack, the delay caused by my ping completely messes up any timing and they can easily get a swing in, so I end up just having to keep my shield up.  Sigh...

You do know there are like 7 Australian servers....
  3. OCEANIC COMMUNITY DISCUSSION: Voice your thoughts

Laszlo said:
    Oh well, we'll have to chat about this IRL whilst we're attending the inter-clan BBQ at the Mainevent ACC1 vs. Kimbo UFC fight.

It's gonna be awesome.

IRL

WOO UFC FIGHTS!

Thornmisfor said:
    Old screenshot of some former glory, look at all those names.

http://imgur.com/CX947.jpg

Hey look im on there!
  4. OCEANIC COMMUNITY DISCUSSION: Voice your thoughts

I don't know why but kimbo wanted me to post this on the forums as his taleworlds account is banned.

http://knightsofthesouth.forumotion.com/public-discussion-f5/acc1-is-challenged-t19.htm
  5. OCEANIC COMMUNITY DISCUSSION: Voice your thoughts

Well what about a weekly event on one of the games on net server to get us all together again? I'm sure acc1 would be up to hosting some sort of an event.

P.S Just cause my past few posts were aimed peoples post that are completely stupid doesn't mean I've turned into a ****.
  6. OCEANIC COMMUNITY DISCUSSION: Voice your thoughts

"Hey guys, you're having fun on a server that's not native. You should shut the server down." - Knightmeister

Is that what you're implying???
  7. Warband Mentor program

Acindo said:
    Hello all,

Applying for: Mentee
    Time Online: Do we have any Australian mentors? I'm online from about 7pm - 1am every week night. Thats like.. 4am - 10am CST time or something.
    Experience: 10 days in this game.
    Region: Sydney, Australia
    Mentor: None

I'm a fast learner. I can feint and manual block and all. Just need A LOT more practice being able to do it reliably in battle and I'm sure there are other tips I could learn.

I am primarily Infantry but I do dabble in some Archery as well.

Hi, I'm Dojo Spirit and I'd be happy to take you as my mentee if you'll have me.
  8. Warband Mentor program

Applying for: Mentor
    Time Online: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday 4pm - 9pm, Will get more time during school holiday. I can play Sunday afternoon aswell.
    Experience: I've been playing since beta, i pretty much know everything you can do in Warband. I specialize in Infantry Combat.
    Region: Australia, Sydney
    Mentee Slots: I'm willing to take anyone
    Mentee List: Acindo
  9. OCEANIC COMMUNITY DISCUSSION: Voice your thoughts

James_Godwin said:
    Guys, I have a mole on my face, does this mean I can't play?

Having a mole on your face deserves a death penalty.

I can't help but laugh at that video of Gondor.
  10. OCEANIC COMMUNITY DISCUSSION: Voice your thoughts

Nice Thread.

I suggest a certain day of the week when all the clans go into each others mumble/vent and get to know each other. This way we'll be able to discuss issues and thoughts with other clans. TGD and Dojo has been talking with each other clan mates on a regular basis and after a few days i know bits of pieces of their members personalities and such.

I play cRPG on a regular basis, but if a clan mate wants me to play native with him i will. As good as native multiplayer is there is just no goal that can keep me amused anymore. During beta and early release my goal was to get as good as i possibly can, but now i feel like i reached my limit and lost interest in playing native unless with a clan mate,with someone i know or a clan war.

11. <> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Laszlo said:
    ak-74 said:
    Laszlo , I think the reason for Sunday battles is due to having more people eager to fight then, I think having more people involved in a battle does make it more realistic/interesting/intense , but in saying this smaller battles at another time would be good also.

Elaborate on lower stakes? half a hex?  :lol:
    Clans only want to fight when they can bring their A-team. So yeah, half a hex :grin:. Nah j/k but there are plenty of rules I could tihnk of to justify small scale battles.

That's not true. Numerous times we've had to get Dojo_Sparky or as you guys know Dojo_Spartacus to fight for us in wars and we all know he's terrible. And between you and me there are some rumors going around that he really is gay  :shock:
  12. <> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Imperator. said:
    Use some initiative? Not everything has to be done for you.

spree said:
    spree said:
    spree said:
    Scorch it looks like we won't have many available for Friday.  Does Sunday work for you as it seems we can get more on then.
    Scorch, thinking you might have missed this.
    Scorch you seem to be missing my posts in the last few pages.  Is Sunday a possibility for at least 10v10 (was hoping for 15v15 but may be a stretch at short notice)?
    Also no matter when the war happens can you confirm now that you guys will go Vaegirs?

We've taken some initiative. Have you?
  13. You've got to be kidding me!

Has anyone realized that the OP changed the subject so people might forget that he was stupid enough to download the FULL installer twice?
Back
Top Bottom