Warband Mentor program

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Applying for: Mentee
Time Online: around 5-6 pst
Experience: I've played M&B off and on for a couple months but I only really know how to block ok. I'd really like to learn the actual mechanics and whatnot.
Region: west coast usa
Mentor: None

Applying for: Mentor
Time Online: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday 4pm - 9pm, Will get more time during school holiday. I can play Sunday afternoon aswell.
Experience: I've been playing since beta, i pretty much know everything you can do in Warband. I specialize in Infantry Combat.
Region: Australia, Sydney
Mentee Slots: I'm willing to take anyone
Mentee List: Acindo

Acindo said:
Hello all,

Time Online: Do we have any Australian mentors? I'm online from about 7pm - 1am every week night. Thats like.. 4am - 10am CST time or something.
Experience: 10 days in this game.
Region: Sydney, Australia

I'm a fast learner. I can feint and manual block and all. Just need A LOT more practice being able to do it reliably in battle and I'm sure there are other tips I could learn.

I am primarily Infantry but I do dabble in some Archery as well.

Hi, I'm Dojo Spirit and I'd be happy to take you as my mentee if you'll have me.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 182 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Epic Neco.

Because I need a mentor.

Time Online: M&B: Since .751, Forums: Since January 31, 2007, Warband: Since the first beta release
Experience: Competitive play for over 3 years, participated in numerous tournaments, clanmatches and events. Merc for several clans like FF, OLL(Which I created) and Army.
Region: Europe, The Netherlands

Request:
I'm looking for a skilled swordsman and/or cavalry player with a lot of patience and clear English.
I need guidance in the following things:
- I need to learn the tactics on how to play as cavalry with lance, both against footsoldiers and other cavalry.
- I need to learn how to bump slash footsoldiers as a cavalry.
- I want to learn the hiltslash technic.
- I need a sparring partner to refresh my memory on feinting, holding attacks and chambering.

What I have to offer:
- I am a patient student.
- I learn fast and can continue on after I grasped the basics, but I am willing to learn any advances technics.
- I am a clear English speaker.
- I am already of decent skill as a swordfighter and "not bad" cavalry. I wish to get better at it because I feel that I can't catch up with the EU top players and I wish to be one of them.

Anyone willing to help me can either reply on the thread, send me a PM or add me to steam: KillerBlead. I currently have a lot of free time on my hands so I'm available whenever it suits the mentor.

Kind regards and my apologies for the necro.

KB  :smile:

Wow, I haven't even known we had such a topic. I wonder why it hasn't been stickied. Anyway, just wanted to voice my support of this initiative. Hope it gets going again.

Blead said:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 182 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Epic Neco.

Because I need a mentor.

Time Online: M&B: Since .751, Forums: Since January 31, 2007, Warband: Since the first beta release
Experience: Competitive play for over 3 years, participated in numerous tournaments, clanmatches and events. Merc for several clans like FF, OLL(Which I created) and Army.
Region: Europe, The Netherlands

Request:
I'm looking for a skilled swordsman and/or cavalry player with a lot of patience and clear English.
I need guidance in the following things:
- I need to learn the tactics on how to play as cavalry with lance, both against footsoldiers and other cavalry.
- I need to learn how to bump slash footsoldiers as a cavalry.
- I want to learn the hiltslash technic.
- I need a sparring partner to refresh my memory on feinting, holding attacks and chambering.

What I have to offer:
- I am a patient student.
- I learn fast and can continue on after I grasped the basics, but I am willing to learn any advances technics.
- I am a clear English speaker.
- I am already of decent skill as a swordfighter and "not bad" cavalry. I wish to get better at it because I feel that I can't catch up with the EU top players and I wish to be one of them.

Anyone willing to help me can either reply on the thread, send me a PM or add me to steam: KillerBlead. I currently have a lot of free time on my hands so I'm available whenever it suits the mentor.

Kind regards and my apologies for the necro.

KB  :smile:

i'll make u a pro.

Sotamursu is my mentor now and I shall spar with Golradir on occasions. I know Sota is a good player and a better infantry and cav than me, and golradir is just very annoying in duels. So I want to kick his ass.

Blead said:
Sotamursu is my mentor now and I shall spar with Golradir on occasions. I know Sota is a good player and a better infantry and cav than me, and golradir is just very annoying in duels. So I want to kick his ass.
I'd be happy to help you on occasion...PM me whenever you want help and I'll get back to you as soon as I can...

Aren't you a American? I will accept help from anyone who thinks he can offer it, but I think it would be a inconveniences for American player to help me because of the Time difference.

Blead said:
Aren't you a American? I will accept help from anyone who thinks he can offer it, but I think it would be a inconveniences for American player to help me because of the Time difference.
AMERICAN? UHHHH NO...NO AMERICAN HERE :lol:........hehe :lol:............. :shock:

I'VE BEEN DISCOVERED!

Flee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom