Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Look at the video game industry and lay offs. 2700 announced between Sony and EA this month with over 10,000 last year also. With the issues in Turkey, there is no way Taleworld hasn't been effected. Only difference is TW tries to keep it a secret instead of telling the community, being open and honest with us. Having problems and letting your community know is much better than keeping things hush hush. People just want to know what's going on and will applaud you for transparency. Worse to just keep quiet and have everyone wonder what's going on. I've said it for years, "communication is key to maintaining a good relationship with your community". Look at posts, people aren't asking for a patch, most comments are "when". They just want info, one of the easiest things a company can do. It's takes a lot more work to code a game, then type a couple sentences on your keyboard
Yes, exactly! I can understand and even somewhat respect that they don't give precise dates for patches, but TW hiding almost everything to a degree as if they were keeping nuclear launch codes is downright absurd. We just got confirmation that 1.3 will be coming sometime in the future only recently, after 8 months 1.2 released to beta. We still don't know what is planned to be added in 1.3, roughly when we can expect it (not even a vague timeframe like "in the coming weeks"), if they plan to continue developing Bannerlord after 1.3, or if we will get any DLCs or not.

Also, as you've said, the whole video game industry has been in trouble, Taleworlds probably much more compared to most video game companies due to the hyperinflation & massive currency depreciation in Turkey. If they are having some trouble with releasing new content, they should just come out and say; "Hey guys, sorry about the slow pace of development recently, we've been having trouble releasing additional content, new content will still take a while". Its not as if TW is a public company either, they don't have stocks that trade in an exchange, releasing obvious statements doesn't even pose any risks. Being completely silent however just alienates their community.

I just can’t understand: how can my detachment, being the largest detachment in the army (365 soldiers out of 750), field only 25 soldiers out of 421 on the battlefield?! What kind of idiocy?! Unit spawn priority does not change anything, the size of battles is maximum.

Hi Taleworlds, why patch for ps5 is so long, it's not the same code than PC ? You want to add others or specifics corrections for the patch before ?

Hi Taleworlds, why patch for ps5 is so long, it's not the same code than PC ? You want to add others or specifics corrections for the patch before ?
We encountered additional issues, some of which can indeed be platform-specific.

We're working on getting the patch out to consoles as well, but can't provide an ETA at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom