Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Users who are viewing this thread

exactly, this is early access which means we should be working together to get the game to full release. Communication goes both ways, they want info, bug codes, file saves to help them fix issue but in return we cant get a small one or two sentence explanation once a week just how things are going. Sounds one sided there. Thats not team work, and that is what early access is all about.

Oooh I must have missed the latest issue of the "Early Access"-rule book.

Point is, they dont have to do ****.
Dont like it? Dont buy it. ?‍♂️

Then they shouldn´t have released the game in EA. ****ing fanboy.

Read above.

And yes, Im a fan, but do I love how things are going? Hell no. But I dont own them or their product. They do what they want.

Really not sure why anyone is surprised about the length of time here. It always takes TW 2-3 months to put out any real kind of update. Been this way since the summer of 2020 unfortunately. I can almost guarantee 1.7.2 won't be out til March, maybe late February if we're lucky.

Reason you don't hear details is because TW struggles to implement literally anything, they've probably meant to add lots of things, but they've always got to roll things back I'm sure to get the game even remotely stable. Honestly the state of some beta patches has been quite frightening. I have to imagine their QA is literally just 1 guy with a checklist or they must spend half their time figuring why the game crashes at launch.

I can only hope 1.7.2 actually has something to it beyond a few maps and more battanian helmets.

Honestly think we'll be lucky if this game releases Q4 of 2022. This game seems to be a vanity project for TW, much to the detriment of the community. But maybe the 10 people waiting for the actual release will at least be happy.

My advice? Wait for a patch of some substance, play that, then go on a hiatus. Don't wait for or expect any patch to come along and improve your current experience.

Yes, really seems like that you and TW doesn´t understand how EA works.

Hint:

It´s not for just collecting money to keep the developing going and behave like there is no EA status at all. It´s also not only for getting beta tester that acutally pay them to beta test.

Kickstarter would have been the correct platform for TW but not Steam EA. Or what about Patreon? Think about how much money they could have collected over the 10 years?

It's like a transforming MTG card, if no updates were cast this turn transform EA excuse from 2/2 "Yeah it's early access so shut up " into :4/4 "It's Early access so TW answer my questions and complaints!" has trample and a bunch of pseudo card advantage powercreep stuff happens too.

There is still time for this
Gods I hope so!

It is quite sad to not hear a little bit more about current development situation but at least I hope that dev team is not facing too many critical issues.
In the best world I would say that this silence means they are working hard on implementing/improving/polishing existing and confirmed features.
You can do it TW!! (y)

If there is a bug holding up the patch, or if half the testers or employees are away with covid, or Steam is dragging their feet on confirming Steam Workshop integration, or any other random explanation I can dream up, why can't we just be given this information? Why is it so hard to communicate with the customer?

or Steam is dragging their feet on confirming Steam Workshop integration
You just assume that we may get the Workshop with the next update but there was of course no announcement from TW. Also the Workshop isn´t a big deal at the moment and would probably cause more harm then helping because of the auto updates for mods. The workshop won´t magically make the big mods appear or keep the outdated mods updated. Nexus is working fine enough. I really hope TW is doing some more important stuff. Workshop is fine when the game is released.

The next patch could also be a 1.7.1 part 2 thing.

And can anyone explain me this "we say nothing" tactics from TW? What do they want to achieve with it? Just **** up their customers? Did they even forgot already we paid a full price for this piece of broken software (release state) with all those false claims from TW (EA description).

This is how you should communicate in EA:

And not this "no information, no eta, no nothing" kind of thing thats going on since forever.

BTW, no riots on their Reddit or Steam Community because of:
As ever, no ETAs on any of this.

This is how you should communicate in EA:

And not this "no information, no eta, no nothing" kind of thing thats going on since forever.

BTW, no riots on their Reddit or Steam Community because of:
Yeah it's been going on forever, save to say it's not going to change sadly. The game is a hit in the eyes of the general playerbase, player number increased, steam reviews are very positive etc. so why change anything at all? They can just keep going like they used to :???:

No 172 patch this week. As I've previously mentioned, the patch is still in testing, once it clears that stage and no outstanding known critical issues remain, we will share it with you.

No 172 patch this week. As I've previously mentioned, the patch is still in testing, once it clears that stage and no outstanding known critical issues remain, we will share it with you.

Can we get any info on what its in this patch? Nothing but radio silence here....

Back
Top Bottom