Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Users who are viewing this thread

At least the Steam community is positive:

Now that's unfair, most Steam posters are like "battles are okay, but there's not much else". People called Steve are likely to disagree.
Also someone compared following Bannerlord development to watching your p***s grow, which is fun and somewhat ambiguous.

Now that's unfair, most Steam posters are like "battles are okay, but there's not much else". People called Steve are likely to disagree.
Also someone compared following Bannerlord development to watching your p***s grow, which is fun and somewhat ambiguous.
Comparison would be even more ambiguous for a woman...

Just downloaded 1.7.2...great features so far. Too bad there are no feasts, troop assignment is still not fixed even with the added slider. Not sure if armor values are different, I'll have to try a few custom battles and see how it goes.
The Lion's mane helmet is fantastic, the head armor value is a little bit low as it is currently...55 is not much, maybe 100 or so.
I'll report any bugs shortly.

Just downloaded 1.7.2...great features so far. Too bad there are no feasts, troop assignment is still not fixed even with the added slider. Not sure if armor values are different, I'll have to try a few custom battles and see how it goes.
The Lion's mane helmet is fantastic, the head armor value is a little bit low as it is currently...55 is not much, maybe 100 or so.
1.7.2???? Not out yet, what're you talking about? Do you mean 1.7.1?

If you put out 1.7.2 this week I'll be able to do some bug reporting, but after Elden Ring is legal you're on your own! I mean, they'll probably be wigging around waiting for me whenever I play again anyways....

TTW 3 is also coming very soon but always:

aaxV902R_700w_0.jpg

Wow it looks so real...

Oh, my bad...I posted in the wrong forum...this was about 1.7.2 for a different game called Mount & Blade II, it's a great Medieval game that needs some attention and tweaks.
I'll add the link soon.

Oh, my bad...I posted in the wrong forum...this was about 1.7.2 for a different game called Mount & Blade II, it's a great Medieval game that needs some attention and tweaks.
I'll add the link soon.
Bro I think I have that game as well. Is it the one with barely any updates these last 2 months? The one where the devs rarely ever give updates? I love it!!

Bro I think I have that game as well. Is it the one with barely any updates these last 2 months? The one where the devs rarely ever give updates? I love it!!
no its the game were they listen to player input
i asked them not to patch this month, because i want to play CK3(RC) and TWW3 they listened to the player !!
thanks TW
keep up the good work

Quick summary for all people who missed all the information provided by TW about 1.7.2:

02.02:
172 is still in the testing phase, can't give an ETA yet.

11.02:
No 172 patch this week. As I've previously mentioned, the patch is still in testing, once it clears that stage and no outstanding known critical issues remain, we will share it with you.
Thanks for your attention!

Confirmed:
- Issues
- TW is willing to share the update with the peasants when it´s ready.

It seems that they have constant problems with creating and fixing critical issues. Patches are probably not held up by testing, but by programmers who can't fix issues quickly for whatever reason.
Now, if I was Taleworlds PR, I would report every week about what kind of issues are holding up the patches (unless they are embarrassing) and explain both the difficulties in fixing the issues and the progress with issues getting fixed. This is how you level with your players as they got a better feeling of the ongoing progress and can even sympathize with dev problems. (Some of the forumites will be, of course, toxic and claim how they can fix the issues in 2 seconds, but they are a very small, if loud, minority.)
So, if you are @Dejan, you talk a bit with the devs working on the issues and try to explain this in simple words for the forum peasants, so they won't starve of information.

It seems that they have constant problems with creating and fixing critical issues. Patches are probably not held up by testing, but by programmers who can't fix issues quickly for whatever reason.
Now, if I was Taleworlds PR, I would report every week about what kind of issues are holding up the patches (unless they are embarrassing) and explain both the difficulties in fixing the issues and the progress with issues getting fixed. This is how you level with your players as they got a better feeling of the ongoing progress and can even sympathize with dev problems. (Some of the forumites will be, of course, toxic and claim how they can fix the issues in 2 seconds, but they are a very small, if loud, minority.)
So, if you are @Dejan, you talk a bit with the devs working on the issues and try to explain this in simple words for the forum peasants, so they won't starve of information.

That is probably the reason why they prefer not to do that, admitting that they struggle(which they do, considering the extremely long period of development) is not easy for a company that tries to appear professional.

That is probably the reason why they prefer not to do that, admitting that they struggle(which they do, considering the extremely long period of development) is not easy for a company that tries to appear professional.
But everybody already knows that they are not that professional and they gotta decide between being the hipster indie company or the professional dudes.

Back
Top Bottom