Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Is no one getting constant crashes when opening dialogue of any kind with NPCs (ie after arena fights, pre-battle dialogue, town interactions, etc...)? Usually certain crashes come here or there with some change but this one is 100% a crash; reloaded several times; several files but all the same. You literally cannot bypass this crash which is very frustrating.
upload the save and post the hash here

Order of Battle system was working well for about 7 hours of gameplay, then all of the sudden shieldwall looks like a loose formation. This is true for all the formation groups I tried for infantry. I tried restarting the game and can't get it to work as it was.

You guys aware of \ opening the combat log and stopping you from playing and being makes you typing into a chat box that needs you to press enter to close so you can move?

Oh first time seeing tactics 225 :smile: On the other hand that name "... the Black Rider" does not ride much (in battle) with such high tactics :razz:
It's a major flaw in the skills tree that the Tactics skill actively discourages the player from joining battles and actually using tactics because its whole benefit is to the autoresolve.

Tactics skill tree is in need of a rework that gives more and bigger TACTICAL benefits to the player in actual REAL battles.

Behold, the spice melange. I must have found this in the Khuzait area from steppe bandits. Its a sign of more things from Warband that are soon to come.
spice.png

Order of Battle system was working well for about 7 hours of gameplay, then all of the sudden shieldwall looks like a loose formation. This is true for all the formation groups I tried for infantry. I tried restarting the game and can't get it to work as it was.
Try dragging the formation around after f1-f1 t0 place them, like hold left mouse and drag and it can stretch and change the formation shape. But this happens to me a lot too and other fun stuff, but you can sort it out.

It's a major flaw in the skills tree that the Tactics skill actively discourages the player from joining battles and actually using tactics because its whole benefit is to the autoresolve.

Tactics skill tree is in need of a rework that gives more and bigger TACTICAL benefits to the player in actual REAL battles.
Well we can dream about having tactics which engables feighned retreat, turtle formation or ambush in terrain where is higher grass or bush, etc.:smile:

Let talk more about immersion. Now what BL has, such as random npcs, lords without personality system, no feasts, large but lifeless cities and villages, makes BL functionalization machine but not immersion game. I hope TW give more love for immersion before this game is finally release.
Actually, I see hope after 1.7.0 is out that TW start trying to improve this problem, and I hope they keep working on this direction. And one day, if they give back feasts, it will be a milestone meaning TW rediscover what really makes this game greate.
Totally agree. Feasts and lords' invitations to Tournaments where alliances can be made and broken.
I miss the Marriage cut-scene but the notification is ok I guess.
A lot of the dialogues are still missing. " I have a question " ... " Never mind ". This tells me they're still working on immersion.
Good job on 1.7.0 though. Big step in the right direction.

Ranged captain skills anyone can confirm if the perks work? I scroll over the bonuses are not listed in a battle do they even apply or is it just a visual bug? Only perk that can be seen is 10% faster projectile from the throwing skill.

Hi guys.
Can anyone in here give an estimation when 1.7 goes live? I just wanted to start a new campaign after a few months break when i saw that this new big patch is in beta already...

Has anyone seen problems with persuasion percentages? I've been trying to do Company of Trouble and have failed about 20 times with different lords. The first percentage is 70% and the second is 55% (last is 5%). It's virtually impossible to flip tails that many times consecutively.

Has anyone seen problems with persuasion percentages? I've been trying to do Company of Trouble and have failed about 20 times with different lords. The first percentage is 70% and the second is 55% (last is 5%). It's virtually impossible to flip tails that many times consecutively.
Yeah they're not exactly the way they're presented, if you re-load and move a little and save again it seems to re-roll you actual chance range (or whatever), the displayed % doesn't change though. I don't know about 5% though, maybe just take the company into a battle and execute them, IIRC that also ends the quest.

@Dejan I hope the team hasn't forgotten about a small, yet, very immersion breaking bug - the clone children? The problem exists since 1.0.0 and it's kinda sad that it hasn't been fixed yet. The game already has an appearance randomizer, and I remember there was a mod fixing the clone children, making them have both a father and mother features. I'm not a coder, ofc, but it looks like the fix shouldn't take much time to be created. There are more important problems to look at, ofc, but maybe you could address this one to the team somehow as well? :smile:

@Dejan I hope the team hasn't forgotten about a small, yet, very immersion breaking bug - the clone children? The problem exists since 1.0.0 and it's kinda sad that it hasn't been fixed yet. The game already has an appearance randomizer, and I remember there was a mod fixing the clone children, making them have both a father and mother features. I'm not a coder, ofc, but it looks like the fix shouldn't take much time to be created. There are more important problems to look at, ofc, but maybe you could address this one to the team somehow as well? :smile:
Maybe it's a feature?

Back
Top Bottom