So, What would Help to Restore Your Faith in TaleWorlds?

So,What would Restore Your Faith in TaleWorlds?

• A proper roadmap - flexible but also detailed

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • A weekly development update - detailing what is being worked on and how things are going

Votes: 37 45.7%
  • A community manager who isn't harder to spot than a yeti in a snow storm would help

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • They should just keeping working on 'order of battle' + 'battle terrain system' - get them out fast

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Increased honesty and openness with the community - explain some of the difficulties they've had

Votes: 36 44.4%
  • I will settle for a just few days on the TW yacht with free cocaine and supermodels

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

stevepine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I'm genuinely interested to see what you guys think. Hopefully can be positive as well.

I'm sure this will be interesting and promote some debate... but one plea / request : can we try and not let this develop into the usual argument between critics of the game and white knight defenders ? lol

I hope we can keep this realistic ... but also mildly constructive too!

They are free to leave this place and the game. We don't need them.
Haha, yes but if you're a company... and you have that attitude to your customers, then it doesn't exactly help.

Customers: "We are not happy with your product and your customer services"

Company : " Well p*ss off then!"

There are better ways to think about things.

If they would start listening to the community suggestions/feedback and I´m not talking about those "I´ll forward this to XYZ" answers. They also should tell us when we can expect the next update and which new features will be added.

If they would start listening to the community suggestions/feedback and I´m not talking about those "I´ll forward this to XYZ" answers. They also should tell us when we can expect the next update and which new features will be added.
Perhaps they don't have the necessary skills to produce some of these suggestions, even some are quite simple? Most of our suggestions are like dreams that we can only imagine

Perhaps they don't have the necessary skills to produce some of these suggestions, even some are quite simple? Most of our suggestions are like dreams that we can only imagine
Sure, but they still could say "We won´t be able / don´t want to add this feature because...". But they just ignore all those suggestions/feedback.

It feels like talking to a wall here and that nothing matters. The game would be exactly the same without our feedback/suggestions.

I have never lost faith in TW.
+1
This poll starts from a false premise, assuming everyone thinks like its creator.

If they would start listening to the community suggestions/feedback
I don't believe I've seen any genuinely new suggestions in months, just repeats of those TW has already been barraged with. Rather than reading the same things rewritten, I'd prefer the Devs worked on the game, which happens to be their real job. Why should they pander to a vocal and toxic minority on this forum? We're a distraction.

Fortunately, some Devs still donate their free time after work, engaging with modders on Discord where contacts remain civil.

+1
This poll starts from a false premise, assuming everyone thinks like its creator.

I don't believe I've seen any genuinely new suggestions in months, just repeats of those TW has already been barraged with. Rather than reading the same things rewritten, I'd prefer the Devs worked on the game, which happens to be their real job. Why should they pander to a vocal and toxic minority on this forum? We're a distraction.

Fortunately, some Devs still donate their free time after work, engaging with modders on Discord where contacts remain civil.

No serious game developer considers the most engaged / active members of it's community to be a distraction.

I'm sure even TW themselves would disagree with you on this idea.

Back
Top Bottom