Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Users who are viewing this thread

So... now if an enemy lord dies in your battle, you take a relation hit with their clan their friends. Was quite the surprise to make enemies of some clans just being a mercenary in random battles around the area.

Nah, it's crap. If you execute them, fine, take the relations hit, but them falling in honorable battle? That shouldn't punish the player like that.
Well i can imagine their clan wouldn't be trilled with the guy who killed their relative honorably in battle or not just like his friends, i like it, it would be cool if executing had the the same outcome just with a much higher relationship hit instead of the world hating you like it's now (even your own faction, how dare you kill enemies of our king while we are at war?! lol)

Well i can imagine their clan wouldn't be trilled with the guy who killed their relative honorably in battle or not just like his friends, i like it, it would be cool if executing had the the same outcome just with a much higher relationship hit instead of the world hating you like it's now (even your own faction, how dare you kill enemies of our king while we are at war?! lol)
disagree. in a battle 1k vs 1k who would know who killed the guy? it´s just another random factor to decrease relation. in the same way it would make sense to decrease relation because you are in a different kingdom or have a different culture. if this goes on at some point executing might become more benefical then releasing since a lot of things decrease your relation anyway.

Mouse pointer disappeared on first interaction with looters. Another top notch release. One more decade and you guys should be ready to release this just in time for the second generation of quantum computers.

They need to think carefully about the relation system. I've put a governor in and suddenly get + relations with random people notifications. It's distracting and I'm not sure why I keep getting it.
There's a skill which gives a chance to get + relation with a random notable in a city with a governor per day. the other one is for villages. Depends which one you have chosen. ( i think now you can also let your companions stay in cities to farm relation with notables there too.)

disagree. in a battle 1k vs 1k who would know who killed the guy?
Everyone? medieval battles were prime material for gossips and becoming a rock star from the balads sung about your deeds, things like how many enemies they killed, their names and virtues (to make the fight seem more glorious than it was), how many widows were made that day or the cheering when the enemy cowardly ran away from a smaller outnumered force and so on and on (increasing their numbers each time it was retold lol).

if Sir Boastalot killed sir whatev'r-his-nameth people would hear about it until they puked of boredom or another bigger battle came and other nobles tried to claim glory and fame in it.

• Improved the battle formations spawn system. Formations will now spawn within one of the four flanks during open field battles (from front to back order):
    • Center Flank: Skirmishers, Heavy Infantry, Infantry
    • Rear Flank: Ranged Units, Civilian Units
    • Left Flank: Heavy Cavalry, Cavalry,
    • Right Flank: Horse Archers, Light Cavalry.
  • Players can now assign different troop stacks to different formations to change flanks and deployment order.
I'm gonna need an adult to explain this one too. Is this just saying if we put units in a different group they will appear in a different part of the map... that's different from previous versions?

I wish you would hurry and put in pre-battle placement :sad:

Also portraits and items in menu don't load and I got a crash at the end of story hideout. This update is kinda bad tbh, I hope you have a hotfix in the oven.
So far it's just bug fixes AND MORE BUGS ADDED.

Last edited:
I'm gonna need an adult to explain this one too. Is this just saying if we put units in a different group they will appear in a different part of the map... that's different from previous versions?

I wish you would hurry and put in pre-battle placement :sad:

Also portraits and items in menu don't load and I got a crash at the end of story hideout. This update is kinda bad tbh, I hope you have a hotfix in the oven.
So far it's just bug fixes AND MORE BUGS ADDED.

Yep, very little actual content.

Mouse pointer disappeared on first interaction with looters.
This also happened to me just now. Using the arrow keys also didn't work. Had to Alt-F4

Also many items are scuffed with the endlessly loading circle. Also troops in villages and in my party had no avatar anymore, just a blank space.

Why does he want so much money for his daughter now? The bar doesn't even move, I smell a **** up. She was 13k tops in 1.5.7
Esur was like 1k.

Also I don't find any Bandits and it's day 65! I see bases but just looters running around! I need forest bandits to shoot my troops so I can get medicine perks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom