Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Well she was 18 cannot remember how she joined. Had a couple of drinks while playing Lol
Hi Eugene just been back on my game and my 2nd daughter has joined. She was in Rhotae but did not show up until I made her the governor. Now I can take her to my army.

Trading has never been easier than in this version. Must be a side effect of the caravan speed thingy, cause now you can buy horses, cows, sheep and hog for ridiculously low prices in ridiculously high numbers and sell them with up to 2000% profit.

Trading has never been easier than in this version. Must be a side effect of the caravan speed thingy, cause now you can buy horses, cows, sheep and hog for ridiculously low prices in ridiculously high numbers and sell them with up to 2000% profit.

That's part of the reason it took a month to work on lol.

New leadership perks so sweet . I dunno if they work yet, but I think they should.

The new Leadership perks are kinda crap. They reworked Veteran's Respect so that instead of a mild cost reduction for high-tier troops, it is now useless for a player (Governor/Governor) and its effects basically don't matter: increase garrison size by 20 (my garrison limit is food, not size) and daily +1 morale to garrison during a siege (who cares?).

It remains almost impossible to level Leadership on a companion.

Uhmmm can you please give an example? I have been buying mules by 50 and selling them at +250 in some towns. Is this now better?

Uhmmm can you please give an example? I have been buying mules by 50 and selling them at +250 in some towns. Is this now better?

Autumn 7 1084, 54 cows available in Seonon for 34 denars starting price, in Marunath 2 cows available for 174 denars. At the start of my game there were over 100 cows for sale in Seonon for an even lower price.

Autumn 7 1084, 54 cows available in Seonon for 34 denars starting price, in Marunath 2 cows available for 174 denars. At the start of my game there were over 100 cows for sale in Seonon for an even lower price.

Thanks for the info. Going to start a new campaign tomorrow to check if the things I usually buy/sell have changed much.

Hi Eugene just been back on my game and my 2nd daughter has joined. She was in Rhotae but did not show up until I made her the governor. Now I can take her to my army.
Alas npc can't do that , so npc's children still bugged. Thank you for the info though.
The new Leadership perks are kinda crap. They reworked Veteran's Respect so that instead of a mild cost reduction for high-tier troops, it is now useless for a player (Governor/Governor) and its effects basically don't matter: increase garrison size by 20 (my garrison limit is food, not size) and daily +1 morale to garrison during a siege (who cares?).

It remains almost impossible to level Leadership on a companion.
The problem was in all leadership tree only 3-4 perks were worthy. Yes they nerfed some , but they added secondary effects and most of them for party leader or personal . And I think it's better now.

Villagers and guards should change their dialogues if the player is lord of their settlement or faction ruler. Fixed a bug that caused lords to comment on raids on their settlements as if the player had been responsible.
Okey, they listened to that

Can we test the multiplayer on the regular branch, instead of the beta. The player counts are already low. Plus I like playing single player too, hate to wait to keep switching branch back and forward.

Back
Top Bottom