Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes I made an estimation about monday or tuesday because I heard that patch was ready at friday but they do not want to deploy it due to weekend. Then yesterday we had one new problem and it could not be fixed yet so there will not be patch today however patch will be deployed tomorrow 90%.

I am not dealing with deployment or testing process by the way so I can make only guess about these stuff or give you information I heard.

I was dealing with snowballing things for 3-4 weeks. It is over now. I will examine this problem now and "tanneries cannot make profit" problem.

Thanks for letting us all know!

It is already done. However it does not need to send as hotfix so you will wait 1.5.6 for this.
Skip releasing 1.5.5

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIB 1.5.6 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Jokes aside, awesome to hear thanks for getting to it!

Just remembered, was there anything actually wrong with player faction AI donating less troops to garrisons than AI factions?

Last edited:
Yes I made an estimation about monday or tuesday because I heard that patch was ready at friday but they do not want to deploy it due to weekend. Then yesterday we had one new problem and it could not be fixed yet so there will not be patch today however patch will be deployed tomorrow 90%.

I am not dealing with deployment or testing process by the way so I can make only guess about these stuff or give you information I heard.

I was dealing with snowballing things for 3-4 weeks. It is over now. I will examine this problem now and "tanneries cannot make profit" problem.
I rather have small disappointments with transparency then not knowing what is happening at all, thank you for keeping up the information

Thank you for respond. Really nice to somebody from TW can clear situation and give us some specifics.

Yes, the real deal will be 1.5.6, I still don´t understand why they "delay" those important fixes so we are not able to test them.

Instead we get whatever stuff (if any) with 1.5.5 and can wait again for about 2-3+ weeks to get the real important stuff and start testing it. I don´t get it.

mexxico is a total bro.

I agree with the others, I find it alot better with some Information instead of total silence even tho it would tourn out to be wrong. It will end upp with all of uss speculating anyway and find our own wrong answers.

Yes, the real deal will be 1.5.6, I still don´t understand why they "delay" those important fixes so we are not able to test them.

Instead we get whatever stuff (if any) with 1.5.5 and can wait again for about 2-3+ weeks to get the real important stuff and start testing it. I don´t get it.
fyi - i am playing 1.53 right now

looking forward to 1.54

if you want them to wait until it is all fixed - you will be waiting a long time. I am happy to receive the incremental changes in EA - while i am annoyed at some things that haven't been fixed - they are making progress and making more patches than some games i have seen

ps - I am also now looking forward to 1.56 more than any of the other patches at this point - i am thinking of reloading warband for a month or play some other games and set a reminder in my calendar to check back.

The most profitable workshops were the ones i found online to be "good". Trying to actually find one myself always goes wrong, some places just can't make profit at all no matter the raw materials.
But, I don't think the other types must be punished for being unpopular... I mean, all workshops should yield profits some large, yes, by deamnd, but not that disproportional

1.5.5 was finished quite some time ago from what I understand, they're just fixing the bugs and issues with ai in that patch. If they keep adding more fixes on top of that and release it without the proper testing we'll get a game that crashes when you change settings.

Back
Top Bottom