Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok so i used to run battanian castles at 5 to 12 fps just loaded in the siege and im getting a rate of 40 to 60 so its better still not good though might have been the broken textures or something like that mabye
Glad to hear that. I'm kinda OK with the fact that it's the second beta without any substantial new features (I expected those kids raising mechanics, since our character can die now), but the fact that old important bugs not being fixed in 2 major updates would've driven me into pure fury.

Glad to hear that. I'm kinda OK with the fact that it's the second beta without any substantial new features (I expected those kids raising mechanics, since our character can die now), but the fact that old important bugs not being fixed in 2 major updates would've driven me into pure fury.
Honestly me too at least it ****ing works now since i just used to send troops and that would do **** all so i basically always conquered battania the last so i would have enough lords to regen my armies and it wouldn't matter how many died in auto resolve glad i can at least play them

haven't played this for couple months now, refuse to play until at THE VERY LEAST the perks are fully implemented and functional, and yet it's still not.

Wait where is the new content? I'm confused. Where are the mod tools? I'm confused.

Wait, what?
I am sorry mate, there will be no new content only bug fixes, balancing and minor improvements.

Callum posted in this thread that he sees the games as ready to go for the players to jump into. If you read carefully between the lines then you will come to the conclusion that no new content will be added. The game will stay as it is, mechanic wise it is finished.

I am sorry mate, there will be no new content only bug fixes, balancing and minor improvements.

Callum posted in this thread that he sees the games as ready to go for the players to jump into. If you read carefully between the lines then you will come to the conclusion that no new content will be added. The game will stay as it is, mechanic wise it is finished.
giphy.gif

I really think you are exaggerating, didn't they just add two quests into the game?

I really think you are exaggerating, didn't they just add two quests into the game?
Have you ever started a quest in bannerlord, they are not some game changing cool feature.. and also not really a lot of content gameplay wise. If they would add army Camps or the need for logistics that would be major game changing content.

As you have mentioned making changes in the game affects all game modes AND Single Player because they all use the same core of the game where all simulations and combat happens. We can not split the game mechanics for different game modes but we will always make adjustments where it is necessary.
  • Adjusted the movement inaccuracy for archers and made it more consistent between MP and SP.
Wait, what? This shouldn't be possible. I thought the mechanics couldn't be split?

Last edited:

There is nothing in this thread that indicates any such thing. Most of that thread took place back in February. They were talking about not hyping the game prior to the EA release back in Feb... because it wasn't ready yet. How can you possibly make that interpretation?

I am just beeing realistic here everyone else who thinks something new is going to be added should take off their tinfoil hats and stop defending taleworlds. We are 15% of the games potential and thats where we are going to stay.
They've said the game is ready for players to jump in and get countless hours of fun while they continue working on it, right now I had countless hours of fun and I expect them to continue working on it, so I think you're cherrypicking only a part of Callum's words.

On the other hand, this update didn't bring anything juicy to the table, I'm glad they added new quests and dialogs, but I expect more for the next patch, they still don't address how poor the dialog and interaction with lords is, and I won't be back on the game until they do it or a modder does a better job on it, even though I count a lot of bug fixing here, hope the game is more playable

Well , yeah

Well. Yeah , there's nothing to be more in my opinion. May be , if we are lucky, may be they will expand roguery mechanics. Or rebellions, in very simple way. But nothing else .
Just look how they are struggling with implemented content.

I really liked that a few troops protects the commander on battles. Is this new?
leader.png

Btw Battanian Picked Warrior doesn't seem to be able to dismount cavalry at all. At least not on custom battles.

Back
Top Bottom