Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Users who are viewing this thread

The culprit can be a number of things. Steam cloud might be desynced somehow. Third party apps might be interfering with the read/write rights of your profile. Anti-virus software and Microsoft OneDrive can sometimes create problems.
But we don't delete save files.
Got home about half a hour ago and was going through any place the saves may have gone, but they seem to have been erased completely.
So either steam is being a cuck or just crappy chance on my end?

They just updated LCS. I think a patch is coming. Hoping for new beta.
49161969.jpg

Callum said on the steam discussions that the mod tools are coming very soon there's just a few small issues. That was a bit over a day old now though so anything is possible!

Can I have a link to that thread?
Here ill try to find it i didnt look at the thread i was just refreshing his profile since he was online he looked at a few others which were actual issues but this was the funny one

Why can't i find it it had a few words written wrong but i guess that tios the scale i am still gonna continue trying though just looked through more then 100 pages thread still not found i might have wrote it wrong but it was something of the sorts

Last edited:
Still can't use all bows on horseback.
Can no longer use free cam when dead. Can only follow random units.
I swear the Legionary was better but now is useless. Did they change their loadout?

Back
Top Bottom