[DM] Destiny Masters

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not trying to be rude in any way, but Gibby would win easily any of you DM guys in an 1h without shield ft7 any time, despite not playing Bannerlord and not launching it since closed beta simple cuz he's been a beast in Warband. idk how he'd perform in skirmish nowadays tho

‘Bannerlord’s community’ right now is just people that were bad at warband enjoying the feeling of being good at bannerlord. none of the good warband players are playing it because it isn’t fun, balanced or particularly difficult to be good at currently.
Any proofs? Who said that current Bannerlord players were bad at Warband? You and another guys who still play Warband? Warband mp Native community of 2014-2020 is the most disgusting thing in Mount and Blade franchise ever.

I'm not trying to be rude in any way, but Gibby would win easily any of you DM guys in an 1h without shield ft7 any time, despite not playing Bannerlord and not launching it since closed beta simple cuz he's been a beast in Warband. idk how he'd perform in skirmish nowadays tho
Both Warband and Bannerlord aren't simply about dueling

Any proofs? Who said that current Bannerlord players were bad at Warband? You and another guys who still play Warband? Warband mp Native community of 2014-2020 is the most disgusting thing in Mount and Blade franchise ever.

i know they're bad at Warband because they have no competitive record, none of them came close to winning a tournament in the past 8 years there. i think that's enough for me to confidently say that they're bad at it, at least by competitive Warband standards. i'm not sure what you think is 'disgusting' about native MP from 2014-2020, so you'll have to explain that to me.

Both Warband and Bannerlord aren't simply about dueling

imagine trying to explain to Arni, probably the best player in the game's history, what makes someone good ?

Hmm, are you placing it in your title to actually cause drama? If you were the best clan EU, you'd be known as that, if you're claiming you are by placing it in your title, you're just making it look like you're trolling. If I remember, you never had that 'best clan EU' tag on until recently, you and I both know you've put that in your title for drama.

i know they're bad at Warband because they have no competitive record, none of them came close to winning a tournament in the past 8 years there. i think that's enough for me to confidently say that they're bad at it, at least by competitive Warband standards. i'm not sure what you think is 'disgusting' about native MP from 2014-2020, so you'll have to explain that to me.
hello sir, its me! i won two ENL in a row, for example, and dropped competitive Warband after...3 years of playing it? Because its so many games in this world i can play and another things to try irl, that i dont want to waste 8 more years to Warband only. Does it mean ive been worse that you in Warband? ofc no! Tbh I dont even remember your name, team and "competitive" records. Does it mean you are bad from my point of view? Maybe...but the more realistic explanations is that we just didnt meet each other in the game coz we played in a different periods of time.

hello sir, its me! i won two ENL in a row, for example, and dropped competitive Warband after...3 years of playing it? Because its so many games in this world i can play and another things to try irl, that i dont want to waste 8 more years to Warband only. Does it mean ive been worse that you in Warband? ofc no! Tbh I dont even remember your name, team and "competitive" records. Does it mean you are bad from my point of view? Maybe...but the more realistic explanations is that we just didnt meet each other in the game coz we played in a different periods of time.

yes, the fact you played for 3 years and i played for 7 naturally leads to the conclusion that the person who played for 7 years is better. i'm well aware you were a good player in the early days of competitive warband, but you are delusional if you think that you'd have a chance in Warband against even mid-tier players in 2020. against a good player from this era, you would have literally no chance.

Hmm, are you placing it in your title to actually cause drama? If you were the best clan EU, you'd be known as that, if you're claiming you are by placing it in your title, you're just making it look like you're trolling. If I remember, you never had that 'best clan EU' tag on until recently, you and I both know you've put that in your title for drama.
Forgot to put [Best Russian Clan] I'll do it in a second

yes, the fact you played for 3 years and i played for 7 naturally leads to the conclusion that the person who played for 7 years is better. i'm well aware you were a good player in the early days of competitive warband, but you are delusional if you think that you'd have a chance in Warband against even mid-tier players in 2020. against a good player from this era, you would have literally no chance.
And I can say it leads to the conclusion that u guys needed 7 years to reach the same level we reached in 3 years :smile: We didnt notice most of you in the "early days of competitive warband" and thats the reason why u always create ratings of "the best warband players of all the time future and past" and add each other in it. Thats why u add all of your trophies in forum signatures. Thats why u try to convivence everyone around that u are better than "early competitive players".

Because we still dont notice and care about u. Enjoy your outdated Warband, guys!

Ciao!

Back
Top Bottom