Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

First of all, thank you all to the devs for the continued hardwork.

However, most of these changes are relatively minor. The huge issue of many perks not being functional is still not addressed???

The only change that have a major impact on late game is this (thank you all so much for this):

The escape chance of prisoners is reduced by 25% when they are in mobile parties. It is reduced by 50% if they are at the player's settlement.

Please, can y'all focus on some of the more pressing matters at hand? Why trying to balance when implemented features aren't even complete or functional.

That's... not at all what the problem was. The problem was using a large army in simulation against a few looters lead to few deaths but your high level tier 5 troops would die, which made no sense at all. Leading to never being able to auto resolve due to the value of a looter and a tier 5 troop being the same(it's not a numbers issue, its a value of troop issue). Also that's on the beta branch, they removed the reference to the lethality of looters they had on the beta branch notes previously as it's not in the notes on the main branch now. So they either reverted that change or didn't bother putting it in the notes for the main branch.

Still no sturgian heavy armor. The northern plate armor and the northern lamellar worn by the noble line is not spawning in the game please fix. Also can we tune down ragnavad being a lunatic and attacking everyone makes Sturgia a tough kingdom to work for

In my playthrough started on 1.2.0 he owns whole NE land and fights quite well against Khuzait making way to Aserai at the same time xD

Why is this a thing? This game has no real competitive mode or ranked games and there's no point in losing or winning. Please only implement this for skirmish as people who leave other modes like TDM or siege should not be punished.
TDM isn't a machmaker mode anyways. Not sure if it really is needed for Siege, though. Skirmish and Captain definitely need it.

Both NA and EU were practicing party vs party in Skirmish, which is now impossible. Ironic that the first major patch for MP ruins any chance of semi-coordinated MP.
...and provides a better experience to everyone else playing Skirmish or Captain...

"Added a cooldown for players who have left the game more than the allowed times in a given time frame. Currently, players who left matchmaker games 2 times in the last 3 hours will be blocked from matchmaking for 15 minutes. Note: these values anytime without requiring a patch if necessary or if we encounter issues."

Why is this a thing? This game has no real competitive mode or ranked games and there's no point in losing or winning. Please only implement this for skirmish as people who leave other modes like TDM or siege should not be punished.
Because when you join Khuzait v Khuzait for the 513th time, you will now stay and PLAY Khuzait. Think you can just choose what faction or lobby you want to play in? I don't think so. That's discrimination. And knowing Taleworlds, this will also apply if you leave during the warmup before the game has even started. You get what you're given, ungrateful.

rip.png

Good patch, but very disappointing that perks are still not fixed. Character progression is one of the major attractions of the game and it is mostly missing currently.

Please reconsider timeout until you've created passworded lobbies of some sort or team matchmaking.
+ I don't have a slightest desire to get into the 3 round of a match against some stack and get stomped cus I won't be able to leave

• Added a cooldown for players who have left the game more than the allowed times in a given time frame. Currently, players who left matchmaker games 2 times in the last 3 hours will be blocked from matchmaking for 15 minutes. Note: these values anytime without requiring a patch if necessary or if we encounter issues.

Thank you. This will massively improve public skirmish play.

While this does screw over people trying to coordinate a 6v6, with the MP being barebones as it is, with no private servers, being able to do that in the first place was a fun fluke, not a feature, and shouldn't be a reason to rile up against this whatsoever. This change is for the greater good as solo/duo etc queuing was a pain due to leaving teammates.

e: to clarify, yes, being able to somehow organize 6v6 matches in incomplete this state of MP was great, and some reasonable way to do this must be implemented ASAP, but imo the benefits of this for public play seriously outweigh it ****ting on the pseudo-competitive setup

Last edited:
Good patch, but very disappointing that perks are still not fixed. Character progression is one of the major attractions of the game and it is mostly missing currently.
They must be working on a big change, only thing that makes sense. They turned on the Heritage perks so that makes me think they want to keep those but maybe are changing the regular skills/perks.

In my playthrough started on 1.2.0 he owns whole NE land and fights quite well against Khuzait making way to Aserai at the same time xD
Are u near the end game beginning if he only fights one kingdom u can do well. in late game however he goes mad and attacks everyone I had two play throughs where we are at war with everyone.

Thanks, I have forwarded it to the devs to take a look at.
How about this?
Both NA and EU were practicing party vs party in Skirmish, which is now impossible. Ironic that the first major patch for MP ruins any chance of semi-coordinated MP.
This can't be serious. If you want to kill off the multiplayer, just disable it.
I made a serious effort to at least get something running to improve the multiplayer experience for Skirmish. I had even a tournament in planning. Really?
I mean it serious, the cooldown of 15 minutes is longer than it takes to stomp in a public lobby. This will make people who just joined the game run off to the SP if not abandon the series completely.

Sincerely,
A dedicated fan, buying all the DLCs.

Back
Top Bottom