Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice :smile: Little things like extra blood really can add to atmosphere. Hope to see more improvements like this in future such as wind, banners more sound for towns etc.

The main reason why matches are bs is because you can determine who is going to win by just looking at the scoreboard at the beginning of the game.
So, we agree that an MMR system is needed, great. But until that arrives, this is a good change as it at least incentivizes people to not just leave right away, which would further unbalance the teams.

just add a 6man qeue problem fixed
6man queue could be a temporary fix but I doubt it will be implemented. Heres hoping private servers will come sooner rather than later.

now people that play against stacks due to ****ty matchfinder cant even leave lmao
That's not an argument. Already said above but preventing people from leaving matches they think they will lose gives their entire team a bigger chance to actually win it - the chance is still low, but it's definitely higher with 6 people on your team than it is with 3.

Well, no issues what bother me most are addressed in this patch, guess I will have to wait more.

"Added a cooldown for players who have left the game more than the allowed times in a given time frame. Currently, players who left matchmaker games 2 times in the last 3 hours will be blocked from matchmaking for 15 minutes. Note: these values anytime without requiring a patch if necessary or if we encounter issues."

Why is this a thing? This game has no real competitive mode or ranked games and there's no point in losing or winning. Please only implement this for skirmish as people who leave other modes like TDM or siege should not be punished.

is co-op coming in near future?
ECL8%20Pro%20-%20Poggers.png
TK1oDw9.png

Still no sturgian heavy armor. The northern plate armor and the northern lamellar worn by the noble line is not spawning in the game please fix. Also can we tune down ragnavad being a lunatic and attacking everyone makes Sturgia a tough kingdom to work for

Back
Top Bottom