beta crashes every time i enter a manual battle with old character

Users who are viewing this thread

as the tittle says every manual battle crashes, though it is only with my old non beta character if i make a new one its fine, also arena practice fights and tournaments are fine, havent been able to test a siege battle

Not really.

Beta is a new version. Reliable data need to be based on a new game. Everything else might be conflict of versions and hence not reliable.

If the game doesn't crash with a new character then it is a version conflict and nothing that is really worth solving in EA.

Not really.

Beta is a new version. Reliable data need to be based on a new game. Everything else might be conflict of versions and hence not reliable.

If the game doesn't crash with a new character then it is a version conflict and nothing that is really worth solving in EA.
it needs to be solved before the patch leaves beta...

it needs to be solved before the patch leaves beta...

What they are saying is, and talesworld has as well, that changes that fix the game as a whole and don't prevent people from playing the game is more important than backwards compatibility to old saves from when it was less so. What would you rather have, an old save or a better game?

What they are saying is, and talesworld has as well, that changes that fix the game as a whole and don't prevent people from playing the game is more important than backwards compatibility to old saves from when it was less so. What would you rather have, an old save or a better game?
i know what they are saying and i never disagreed, what im saying is based of off TW themselves saying that they want as much as possible for updates to be save compatible

Back
Top Bottom