Your most memorable moment in NW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Volkonski said:
Mine has to be being the only commander in commander battles to still have all my men left and decimating the last commanders line.
yeah, that tends to happen when you hide and let everyone kill each other off

and to keep on topic:

when I landed a SWEET counterbattery fires mission. brit howitzer, fire explosive canister just a bit short. second round, right on target. nothing left of that french field gun's crew. best part is they were all crowding the gun. ironically I probably did the french a bigger favor than my own team...

Blowing up the Avignon was certainly satisfying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah1bQ45Yug0

All in all, the most memorable moment I had in NW was obviously when I finally got it working.

Watching two entire lines get blown to pieces by one dudes rockets, although entertaining it was relatively rude....but comedy aspect always makes NW more enjoyable.

Having my Prussian Landwehr take out two units of jaegers and anther unit of foot guard and still holding the bridge at the end. It was the single most impressive round I'd had.

During a Commander Battle being told not to take rockets as they were 'RUBBISH' and then proving that person wrong  :razz:

8924855DE3A916CFC0542D9173ADA41B28156087

Evan

Commander Battle on Champs Elysées map. I take the time to place my canon right in the middle of the big avenue, then charged a round ball and fired at 2 cav regiment charging and 2 regiment of line infantry taking position.

It filled the chat box with my kills and the map changed while the canon ball was still rolling so I'll never know how much dudes I've killed with that single round :sad:

Gathering around General Napoleon(fellow draGoon) as the new Polish line infantry regiment and then as an agressive horde running across the bridge of river crossing and decimating the bridge under cannister fire.

Napoleon survived and we seized the piano.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRbmqv5_je0&feature=youtube_gdata

And one time, I was hiding in a pile of bodies and someone next to me just started to play piano and I aimed like 30 seconds at his head and shot xD.

Marching in double coloumn with eagle, 2 drummers 2 fifers, 1 mounted officer. Felt just like the reenactments. Well done Devs, you have made something very special.

Firing a howitzer and hitting a charging enemy horseman 3 metres away in the face with an explosive round.

This morning, in a desert map, set up my cannon on a hill, loaded it and shot a group of ennemies located on the other side of the map. First shot of the day = 12 ennemies killed with ONE ROUND SHOT.

Hitting a line of men accross the map with a rocket. I was just spamming rockets as fast as I could, so basically I would be firing one just as the other landed, and eventually one found it's way into an enemy line. A couple went towards the moon :razz:

Going nuts and killing around 9 french troops (forgot the regiment either 84e or 14e) as the last person left on my team at yesterdays lb

Sitting in a boat on our way to the fortress we are well out range to be shot then out of nowhere a rocket comes and hits the boat and explodes in the middle killing everyone.

We were defending a fortress when a big crowded boat filled with attackers came at us. Entire defence was shouting 'BOAT ON THE RIGHT! BIG ******** BOAT'. Then, an artillery men shot the boat, it sank and half our team stopped firing and just sit and looked at the people trying to reach the shore. They failed  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom