Yo Callum, what happened to ''Siege is the community favourite mode''?

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Greedalicious

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
TDM is probably the community favorite, and I dont see why. I get more frustrated playing TDM than any other mode

DainMorgot

Veteran
Best answers
TDM is probably the favourite because its totally combat based, just like in any other game, not that the objective based modes actually inspire anyone to play them in bannerlord since they're ****e, hopefully the future will bring something better

DainMorgot

Veteran
Best answers
Imagine asking Callum a question and expecting a response.

It was more of an ironical comment than a question, Callum never knew what he was talking about anyway, considering all his points and reasoning has been debunked and proven false. AVRC is great though, glad he talks with the community.

goohu

Regular
Best answers
its been MONTHS since EA was released, in all this time we got 0 new gamemodes, 0 maps. Its really hard to believe that TW can only work on 1 thing at the time. Seriously even if the code refactor took a lot of time were the artists and grpahics designer just rolling thumbs all day?

Go ahead white knights show me your counter arguments.

stevehoos

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
its been MONTHS since EA was released, in all this time we got 0 new gamemodes, 0 maps. Its really hard to believe that TW can only work on 1 thing at the time. Seriously even if the code refactor took a lot of time were the artists and grpahics designer just rolling thumbs all day?

We got a sheep texture. :grin: 🐑

Rfoishag

Veteran
Best answers
Imagine asking Callum a question and expecting a response.
He is giving answers but only to proper ones, opening a random thread and waiting for response is not a thing.
If people needs answers, taleworlds needs decent questions/suggestions

Revverie

Knight
Best answers
Uhm, but this has nothing to do with Callum's words though? It was the most favorite game mode, but no one plays it because it crashes, because you have to wait and because it doesn't have enough maps.
I don't get the point of this thread, are you trying to make callum look bad because he made a -correct- statement or are you trying to make the developers look bad?

KSHMR

Veteran
Best answers
TDM is the single most boring feature of this entire game. I rather stare at my toes for 15 hours than play 10 minutes of TDM

Svang

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers

I must agree the pace of development is disappointing.

kenshiro

Sergeant
Best answers
Its quite hard to push a battering ram when players constantly drop down breaking it. There’s no penalty for those going out so I stopped playing it.