Yo Callum, what happened to ''Siege is the community favourite mode''?

Users who are viewing this thread

TDM is probably the favourite because its totally combat based, just like in any other game, not that the objective based modes actually inspire anyone to play them in bannerlord since they're ****e, hopefully the future will bring something better

Imagine asking Callum a question and expecting a response.

It was more of an ironical comment than a question, Callum never knew what he was talking about anyway, considering all his points and reasoning has been debunked and proven false. AVRC is great though, glad he talks with the community.

its been MONTHS since EA was released, in all this time we got 0 new gamemodes, 0 maps. Its really hard to believe that TW can only work on 1 thing at the time. Seriously even if the code refactor took a lot of time were the artists and grpahics designer just rolling thumbs all day?

Go ahead white knights show me your counter arguments.

its been MONTHS since EA was released, in all this time we got 0 new gamemodes, 0 maps. Its really hard to believe that TW can only work on 1 thing at the time. Seriously even if the code refactor took a lot of time were the artists and grpahics designer just rolling thumbs all day?

We got a sheep texture. :grin: ?

Uhm, but this has nothing to do with Callum's words though? It was the most favorite game mode, but no one plays it because it crashes, because you have to wait and because it doesn't have enough maps.
I don't get the point of this thread, are you trying to make callum look bad because he made a -correct- statement or are you trying to make the developers look bad?

I must agree the pace of development is disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom