Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
Xbox Series X
Game mode
Campaign

PitViper

Recruit
Summary:Game crashes every time I try and load up my previous campaign. Just got the newest update and haven’t played in about month or so, crashes every single time in the loading screen. Tried restarting it a couple times to no avail. Just seeing if this is a known issue.
How to Reproduce:by just loading my previous save
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

We are aware of this issue. The game is actually crashing on a daily tick when an AI ransoms prisoners. We have fixed this issue but it is not yet applied to the game. We are hoping to bring the fix to the game with future patches.

We are aware of this issue. The game is actually crashing on a daily tick when an AI ransoms prisoners. We have fixed this issue but it is not yet applied to the game. We are hoping to bring the fix to the game with future patches.
Please for the love of god apply it. I haven’t played in over a month because of this. I loved the game. Favourite game ever, now I can’t play= sad 😞. If I can play= happy 😃

By Odin's Left Nut, patch it already!
We've paid for a functioning game, and the game ain't functioning!
It ain't "resolved" 'til folks are playing again.

Couple of months now, no patch and this crash is still happening.

Way to run a business, guys, great customer care.

Not been able to play that which I've paid for for two months.

Back
Top Bottom