Why is the mounted combat AI so bad compared to warband?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back in Warband mounted units were truly formidable, because they knew how to bump-slash their targets with a swing or hit them accurately with a spear. Bannerlord mounted units just seem so drastically inept in comparison.
I watched a 1 v 1 fight in a tourney with a mounted lord fighting a single foot archer. He just kept riding past him missing his swing every time until the archer ran out of arrows and started chasing after his horse. I'm so puzzled about this.

I blame captain MP mode. Actual effective Cav bots would trash 5x guys with stick bots easily, so they have to be pretty bad or the whole "what troops to I choose" goes out the window because you just take the Cav.
Why don't they do completely separate single player and MP? I don't know but they don't. Why can't they just make other Bots better too? I don't know but they don't.
Some people have said lately that Cavalry is better in large amounts now, in single player large battles that is. I don't know because I'll still stick to cavalry with machine guns (khans guards).
I guess people were saying 1.2.7 had better cav, but in 1.2.8 they're bad again....

Back
Top Bottom