Whos your favourite opponent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Rust

Grandmaster Knight
As the topic states, whos your favourite opponent?

To me it's Fredelious (forgive me if i misspelled your name), it feels so good when I see him fall to my lance, because it's revenge for all the times he's chopped my head off with that godamned 2 handed axe of his  :evil:

Test because he is always at the top of that damn scoreboard when he gets his skills on.

With his pro bow hax I always have to pull of some ninja ambushing skills to get him which is extremely satisfying.

Plazek said:
Test because he is always at the top of that damn scoreboard when he gets his skills on.

With his pro bow hax I always have to pull of some ninja ambushing skills to get him which is extremely satisfying.

I just killed him that way about 5 minutes ago. I said "Screw you I'm not gonna chase you around" and I went into a building, when he came near the doorway I jumped out and hacked him to pieces. It was very satisfying.

Beyond that it is always fun to go up against the best players at their own game, for instance trying to out-lance TommyHu or Trelin is always fun.

Mizkif said:
Plazek said:

I just killed him that way about 5 minutes ago. I said "Screw you I'm not gonna chase you around" and I went into a building, when he came near the doorway I jumped out and hacked him to pieces. It was very satisfying.

Beyond that it is always fun to go up against the best players at their own game, for instance trying to out-lance TommyHu or Trelin is always fun.

I think that's the only way to kill test lol. Me and about 10 other nords last night hid in a building and waited. For some reason like 3 times in a row I got lucky and nailed him with throwing axes.

Highelf, simply cause lancing him doesn't work, well atleast not the first time, ended in both of us dying.

Favorite guy to kill is test.

Favorite opponent? Probably Sero, for the baseball bat vs. big fat axe battles, or Marnid for me just getting owned every time. :razz:

Regendur said:
Marnid for me just getting owned every time. :razz:

Watch out, man, I start with 4 levels in the trade skill.

I'd have to say Sero, because I always know it's him who I'm fighting, and I always call him out in Vent before I cut him to ribbons.

Fredelios and Nales. I also played yesterday with Mortiis, not against him. Seemed like a good player, but great to play with, and I'm sure fun to play against.

All 3 great meleers, one of the few I actually have to concentrate to beat 1on1.

That's quite easy for me.

1) Shaytan (not sure about the exact spelling). That guy is ridiculously good with a (great) lance on his courser. He should talk less about using his 'hax' as he calls it. Don't be afraid that we will call you a cheater :wink:

Ok, just found out that it's El-Diablito on these boards :wink:

2) Fredelios. Also good with a lance, but very decent with melee weapons as well.

There are two other guys who play very well, can't remember their nicks though. I think that those 4 combined make up 50% of my deaths ingame :wink:

edit: the third one is Rallix (also not sure about spelling).

I think you've *****slapped every closed beta participant to death so far. Normally I just run away from you, you have that effect on people I guess :wink:

I will say, noobs in general, so I can own them, my favorites are, and empty server, with me on one side, and 4+ noobs on the other, it is quite fun!

Back
Top Bottom